Link Bomb Service - Up to 100K Guaranteed Blog Comment Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Order System

There is a new order system. You can send the money and order the packages like before, but we now have an automated order tracking system.

So here are the packages again:
Packages:

1.) 25K guaranteed links - $50

2.) 50K guaranteed links - $75

3.) 100K guarantee links - $125

Send the payment to:
mattborden_pay.jpg

Then send your details with our new order form:
Scrapebox Marketplace Orders

Same here....I want to purchase several more 100k blasts but he hasn't responded to emails or PMs....

Does anyone know if he has Skype?

Yeah sorry, my internet connection went down for a whole day, then 2 servers went down for a whole day the next day. Its been crazy, I am playing catch up. :)

placed an order - 100k links, Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 21C715810S027272D)

thank you

Placed an order for 100K guaranteed links, $125

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 25D62792YY234512L)

Hey Matt,

I just updated my order with a new list of URLs, so please use those and not the ones I originally supplied (I'm assuming the order has not been started yet).

Additionally, I should note that this new URL list *does* have duplicate lines, in order to manipulate the distribution of links. So, please do not "uniqify" the lines of my URL file.

Thanks!

Hey Matt,

I just updated my order with a new list of URLs, so please use those and not the ones I originally supplied (I'm assuming the order has not been started yet).

Additionally, I should note that this new URL list *does* have duplicate lines, in order to manipulate the distribution of links. So, please do not "uniqify" the lines of my URL file.

Thanks!

Thanks for the order. Got it, and I won't dedupe your lines. :) Sorry for the late response.

Ordered from trans id 1XT6759059663433N

Same as lschmidt, don't de-dupe my lines please - I like the ratio.

Thanks for the order mate. Yeah I don't mess with peoples urls, I just use them as I they are. I often incorporate the same method of additional lines to control the ratio when I do large runs.

Hey Matt,

I bought 50 K at 23/02 ( Transaction ID # 66E44143PW7203429), still have no report from you. My order in your system is N43, would you please check ? ;)

Regards

Hey Matt,

I bought 50 K at 23/02 ( Transaction ID # 66E44143PW7203429), still have no report from you. My order in your system is N43, would you please check ? ;)

Regards

Yeah its one of the orders currently being wrapped up, there were several that were just shy on links so we had to revisit them with newly scraped lists. Sorry for the delay, you should have a report soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MAtt

Yeah its one of the orders currently being wrapped up, there were several that were just shy on links so we had to revisit them with newly scraped lists. Sorry for the delay, you should have a report soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MAtt

Hey Matt, I've got an order sitting in the system since the 23rd also (#45) any update?

Hey Matt, I've got an order sitting in the system since the 23rd also (#45) any update?

I know its underway, if not almost done. Ill have a look. Either way you should have a report pretty soon.

Sorry for the delay, I just got backed up.

Haven't got my report yet. I bought 50 K 23/02, today is 04/03 . My order in your system is N43, would you please check again ? I've used many services in this forum, but such delays have never had .

Haven't got my report yet. I bought 50 K 23/02, today is 04/03 . My order in your system is N43, would you please check again ? I've used many services in this forum, but such delays have never had .

Your correct, its in there, along with the report. The report was sent 2 days ago with 80K bonus links. Have you checked the email that you gave for the report? Have you checked your spam folder?

Its there waiting for your to download, and has been. :)

Just want to say Matt over delivers on customer services and has on this service, there was slight confusion on the ordering service which has been addressed as Matt says it got backed up, but he more than over compensates this by the amount of links you he delivers .

Now it`s a case of watching a steady climb up from links that are on unique URLs

if you needs reliable, bulk links from a reputable seller, then matt is your man

Status
Not open for further replies.