I will build you a mininet - 100s of sites and backlinks. The New Mininet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch, I have moved from 27th spot under my main keyword to 14th as of today. I like the way you handle business. The report is excellent. I'll buy another mini net soon.

I've ordered two mininets with metal so far and I'm very happy with his work, and his update on progress. I am about to order 3 more, and I'll let everyone know how long it takes, and how everything goes. I expect metal to own it.

Hi Metalhead I am wanting to have you make a mininet for me, but want to discuss a few things with you. Email is best because im a new member and don't have access to PM.
My email is jallan7373@gmail.com
Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi metalhead,

I'm interested your service. I just joined the forum so I could contact you. Are your clients using mininets solely for affiliate sites? Interested in how this concept would work for adsense. Also, if there is some guideline about what size minisite is sufficient given keyword competition in a particular niche. Thanks.

Just finished first mini-net 3 and I couldn't have asked for more. Kept in touch, answered all my questions, gave me detailed reports, and most importantly increased my rankings on words with millions of competing pages.

I just sent over another order to build another mini net 3. And, I will continue to send them over as they are completed. I'm always looking for "quality" links at affordable prices, and this guy provided both!!! Thanks a million metalhead!

Just finished first mini-net 3 and I couldn't have asked for more. Kept in touch, answered all my questions, gave me detailed reports, and most importantly increased my rankings on words with millions of competing pages.

I just sent over another order to build another mini net 3. And, I will continue to send them over as they are completed. I'm always looking for "quality" links at affordable prices, and this guy provided both!!! Thanks a million metalhead!

Thanks for the review!

Metalhead did an excellent job. Sent incremental updates and even created a ranking chart so I could see the keyword movement. I'm very satisfied with his service and will definitely order again.

I have some good finance real states and insurance sites sites ,If you are interested for the link exchange related to these theam contact me at roseanderson[a]gmail[dot]com

Got mininet #2 done, for a product with 568,000 search results. Went from #4/5 to #2, above the shopping results. Hopefully it will bump up to #1 after a while too :)

please contact me using mail [ the sign which looks like a ] glospotra dot com I want to order one package from you. Keywords and similiar we will talk in e-mail about.

bought type 2 mininet for a website. went from #44 to #6 on the keyword i gave him. for my other main keyword i went from #2 to #1.

Pleasure doing business with you

I just took another recent client from this forum from page 7 to page 3, although he hasn't logged onto this site in 2 weeks to verify this himself. I can't share the data because it's confidential.

I upgraded my Type 1 to a type 2. I was sitting in spot #14 after the dust settled. After the Type 2 was completed I'm now holding steady in position #4. I think with a little bit more effort on my part I can easily capture #1. This is out of 826,000 results. Metalhead is the man!

I wanted to come out of lurking to leave this review.

I'm going to break this review into a few sections:

Metalhead:

Over the last few weeks metalhead built one of his larger mininet packages for me. His communication was excellent. I kept bugging him with SEO questions and he would take the time to answer all of them. This guy does this for a living and knows exactly what he's talking about. A lot of other "SEO experts" I've talked to just give vague, non-specific answers. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

The mininet:

On to the mininet itself: the quality is great. Every article and every blog post is entirely unique and written in perfect English. Nothing was spun, and nothing was even rewritten. Everything is completely unique. The writing is top notch and is not even remotely spammy. I am 100% positive that every site he created would pass a manual review. The spreadsheet report he sent with all the names, passwords, URLs, links and everything is very easy to understand. Most of the sites I've checked are already indexed, and all of them are high quality and customized.

The results:

I was at the bottom of page 7 before I did this, and now I'm #4 on page 1 for my keyword. I am beyond pleased with the results. I have gone from a few dozen visitors per day to 400-500 visitors per day. With conversions, I am now making in a day what I used to make in a week!

I give this my highest recommendation.

How often are these blogs updated? Is there longevity with these blogs? I am VERY interested, but how do we keep the blogs valuable links a year from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.