Harry's Social Bookmarking Blasts - Over 1000+ Unique Domains - Bookmark URL Provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my first report back. I had some special requirements and Harry took care of them no problem. I targeted three keywords, one was already #1 and the other two had been stuck around #3 for a few weeks. All three are now sitting at #1 within a day of getting the report back. Moderate competition.

Also, for those that were wondering about running this pack on URLs that they've already bookmarked with other bookmarking packages, my URL had already been sent through pretty much every big SB service here on WF and Harry was able to get me the promised 1200 (plus some extras for over delivery) with no problem.

How many urls can i use per order?

Hey You can have up to 10 URLs per order as long as the keywords and description will be the same for all 10 URLs. This will effect the quality of the listings though. We will just bookmark a random URL for you per bookmark. However in saying this you will not get the same rankings boost than if you just used 1 url.

Got my first report back. I had some special requirements and Harry took care of them no problem. I targeted three keywords, one was already #1 and the other two had been stuck around #3 for a few weeks. All three are now sitting at #1 within a day of getting the report back. Moderate competition.

Also, for those that were wondering about running this pack on URLs that they've already bookmarked with other bookmarking packages, my URL had already been sent through pretty much every big SB service here on WF and Harry was able to get me the promised 1200 (plus some extras for over delivery) with no problem.

Thanks for the Great Review! Looking forward to bookmarking the rest of your links!

Ordered the 1200 package. Transaction ID #03N364788L3647700

Order received, Thanks!

All Links will now be sent through our indexer to give you about 75% or above indexing rate

So get your bookmarks today and shoot your site up to the first page of google tomorrow!

Thanks

Harry

Somethings up with your order form

Just tried to order pack 2 with spinning and it keeps populating as pack 1 in paypal?

Just ordered to 700 SB package (with you writting and spinning title/description). Paypal id: 7PA28782VB061840E.

Can you send me the copy of the spun title/description before launch?

Just ordered to 700 SB package (with you writting and spinning title/description). Paypal id: 7PA28782VB061840E.

Can you send me the copy of the spun title/description before launch?

Order received, Thanks!

Will send you the spun titles and descriptions before we submit.

Thanks

Harry

paid for pack 2 with spinning but paypal receipt says pack 1. Please confirm that you will be giving me pack 2 with writing and spinning.

Transaction ID: 06253973401400741

paid for pack 2 with spinning but paypal receipt says pack 1. Please confirm that you will be giving me pack 2 with writing and spinning.

Transaction ID: 06253973401400741

Hey

Yeah got the order through. It cam through on my end as pack 2 so you will be getting pack 2 with writing and spinning.

Thanks

Harry

Payment sent Transaction ID: 31R66826F17864109.

I will advise to allow the quantity change option. I initially wanted to buy 2 x pack1 but got lazy after which.

Payment sent Transaction ID: 31R66826F17864109.

I will advise to allow the quantity change option. I initially wanted to buy 2 x pack1 but got lazy after which.

Hey

Got the payment and details, Thanks!

I have changed the options for the Paypal Buy now page you can now select the quantity as well once you click through. We also split up the buy now buttons to seperate packs a lot of people were getting confused. This should make it easier now.

If you want to order you can visit Daily Marketer! - Huge Social Bookmarking Blasts!

Thanks

Harry

Just a reminder

All Links will now be submitted to our indexer Giving you 75%+ indexing rate of these bookmarks!

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.