Google Bizopps Last Warning

I notice you didnt mention YOU live in Panama, so let me give you the dime tour of what's gonna happen.

1. Your tracking link leads to..
2. Your affiliate network, who, when subpoenad,
3. Reveal your name, address, etc. which reveals
4. Your bank accounts.

So take Panama and China and shove it up your stupid noob ass.

As I said previously you fucking dumb shit, they have to find my landing pages first. Read the whole thread in future.

As I said previously you fucking dumb shit, they have to find my landing pages first. Read the whole thread in future.

Check the browsing history of somebody who complained - done.

But how is a flog any different than a commercial you see on T.V. where paid actors pretend they use products?

An actor in a commercial doesn't lie about the effectiveness of the product, and they don't pretend to be the successful user of a make money program. TV stations check the authenticity of your claims before airing your commercial. Your testimonials have to be real, and a flog testimonial is 99.9% of the time not real.

Eat My Dick, Faggot. I DO hope you get sued.

FTC Office of International Affairs - Antitrust and Consumer Protection Cooperation Agreements

FTC and UK's Office of Fair Trading Agreement for "Consumer Protection"... which includes... deceptive marketing. Have Fun.

Oh, and guess what... China has an agreement as well.

The OFT and Trading Standards don't really have much power here (unfortunately IMO) and are unlikely to prosecute themselves, however...

The UK will more than happily bend over backwards to a extradition request from America... would imagine you'd have to be a pretty big player/scammer for it to get that far though. (Or an autistic child hacker.. or dodgy stock trader...)

An actor in a commercial doesn't lie about the effectiveness of the product, and they don't pretend to be the successful user of a make money program. TV stations check the authenticity of your claims before airing your commercial. Your testimonials have to be real, and a flog testimonial is 99.9% of the time not real.

Firstly, I think you are just crazy if you think every testimonial you see in infomercials and tv commercials are real. especially when they have an asterisk with "*dramatization*" at the bottom of the screen... When you see a tide commercial and you see a mom who gets all of her white clothes super white with tide bleach... is she not a paid actor, is that her real house, her real kids, and are those her clothes? No, it's all made up because it's an advertisement.

Cant dig your ugly face out of this one, sorry. If this was your point. China and Panama being your k000L! hosting locations wouldnt have come into play. No, you thought you had a system in place that made you bulletproof and got a little upset when we exposed how Mickey Mouse it really was.

How you doing so far, shoving all of China up that big ass?

This fucktard is gettin ready to go to the pen. Hope he enjoys gettin his shit pushed in by some gorilla named Darnell. His voice is gonna permanently sound like this after his vocal chords take a beating from all the cock he is getting ready to swallow....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DITmGzwX0g

The thing that is so crazy is that anything that was done for SEO purposes - farticles, web 2.0 backlinks, forums, etc. is going to be virtually impossible to pull off the web. Its been chopped up, scraped, copied and blasted all over the indexed web.

Good luck bros!!!

Cant dig your ugly face out of this one, sorry. If this was your point. China and Panama being your k000L! hosting locations wouldnt have come into play. No, you thought you had a system in place that made you bulletproof and got a little upset when we exposed how Mickey Mouse it really was.

How you doing so far, shoving all of China up that big ass?

OK fair enough. I know when I've made a cunt out of myself and I apologise. I guess the point I was making was that due to a combination of the promotion methods I use (i.e pop ups) and the fact that no one can get to my hosts I am a lot less visible than someone that say sends out 100M spam emails a day to co reg lists like yourself.

:action-smiley-052:

This thread is becoming hillarious with all the fighting. All's I gotta say is fuck biz ops anyways. So much other good shit you can make monies with. Why risk it and get banned from Google or sued by FTC.

Sooo any word on where we can read these complaints? Just checked the FTC site and nothing is up yet.

OK fair enough. I know when I've made a cunt out of myself and I apologise. I guess the point I was making was that due to a combination of the promotion methods I use (i.e pop ups) and the fact that no one can get to my hosts I am a lot less visible than someone that say sends out 100M spam emails a day to co reg lists like yourself.

Apology accepted, now simply request from the Admins a namechange to "Mickey Mouse" with the corresponding avatar, and I'll pretend I didnt see your insult on the 100M co-reg data, which, btw, I wouldn't touch with the 10-foot pole sticking out of yer arse. :)

drevil.jpg