Going Vegan and Taking You With Me :)

Ok I swear if I hear another thing about protein...OK let's settle this...if I lose all my muscle I'll let you know about it and I'll admit defeat but in the meantime let's get one thing straight.

From what I've read on average we need about 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of weight right? That's assuming you're not heavy working out and stuff.

So for my current weight that's around 60 grams of protein per day.

Now assuming I eat absofuckinlutely nothing, I'm going to take a tablespoon and dip into my hemp seeds. I'm going to have 12 tablespoons of it.

Now let's do some math. That will give me how much protein? Roughly 60 grams (5g/tablespoon). Can we shut the fuck up about protein now? I probably had too much of it today already. Is it really that hard to dip into something that tastes good by the spoon full?

Most of North America has no problem dipping their 7 meat pizza into a 500 calorie dipping sauce yet you're all crying here about something that is so simple.

All the meat eaters think that meat = protein therefore you need meat. But the thing is protein = protein and nuts, beans, grains, hemp seeds, non dairy milks etc all have fuckin protein, what is the problem?

I'm no rocket scientist on protein yet by any means but if anything you're all having too much fucking protein from your meats and it's getting stored as fat that's why you're all fat, including me.
Holy hurr fucking durr. I hope you fail miserably just for your ignorance you stupid cunt.

I think I read Tony Gonzalez of the NFL is a vegetarian. He's an absolute monster, so it is possible to maintain a healthy physique. But I bet his diet/eating regimen is very calculated/organized.

I hate these threads cuz there's so much misinformation in them.

Vegan/vegetarian is healthier than a western diet for X number of years, just like others have mentioned. You can't expect to buy modern day mass produce from Publix and be healthy after years of nutrient weak green eating... this is why body builders don't get enough protein. I'm not a quire boy by any means, and have come to realize this shit is not for everyone. (myself included) Experiment for yourself is the best reko IMO.

However, in my experiences, I've found growing my complete proteins in my kitchen (wheatgrass, sprouts, etc..) makes a pretty big difference over time.

Look up Hippocrates Institute, Brian Clement, Etc... if you're interested in that. (tons of vids on youtube)

Indian%20Food.bmp

indian_food.jpg

20100805235949.jpg

indian-food6734.jpg

indian-curry-thumb.jpg

tandoori-delight-04.jpg

Who the fuck says Veg food is not delicious ? now go fucking rush to an spicy Indian veg restaurant..

And that's all you buy to eat? Beef and milk?

yeah dude

Steak for breakfast followed by a nice steak milkshake

Steak or steak fingers for lunch maybe a nice hamburger.

Beef ribs for dinner or perhaps a nice roast.

What more could you need. Also pretty cheap if you buy a whole cow and slaughter it yourself.

Once I get my ranch setup I'll just start breeding them.

There is a ton of guys in the UFC that are on this diet. They claim there the last to leave the gym, and have more energy.
Jake Shields prime example - fighting GSP for the belt in 15 days. If he beats GSP he will be the first Vegan to hold a major title.

I'm not sure if you're aloud to have eggs or milk. But you'll need some animal protein. I try to cut meat out of my diet in the evening, yesterday I just had salad and one egg. I dropped like 10 pounds in the past month. Going to Hawaii next month.
I feel like I have more energy, and its easier to wake up in the morning. At first I was a little grinch.

m0rtal
King of the Jungle

<--- Change Your Fuckin Avatar Then!

lol...I'm a leo and I like lions there's nothing more to it and I refuse to switch it, I may consider adding a celery stick to it for your amusement.

Holy hurr fucking durr. I hope you fail miserably just for your ignorance you stupid cunt.

Thanks for the educational post you dumb fuck. See now we're all more educated after calling each other names am I rite?

Make your point if you have one. Your previous posts just talk about how you need protein blah blah blah, and I told you how to get your protein and you call me a stupid cunt? How the fuck was I being ignorant by pointing out you can get your protein from other places?

potentialeight not sure why I lost you? I just started on this I'm still fat from all that meat and protein overdose I was getting amongst other garbage, what don't you get?

So many trolls so little time. I think I"m done here because the thread turned into what I was hoping it wouldn't.

Gotta go cook some carrots and celery sticks, I'll include an extra one for all the haters hatin on my vegetable game :)

Who the fuck says Veg food is not delicious ? now go fucking rush to an spicy Indian veg restaurant..

Dairy and processed flour in a lot of that. It wouldn't work for a vegan diet like this guy is going to try and fail miserably at, but best of luck.

Wow, this really brings out the haters, lol.

Nice blog Dan (those meals look pretty tasty!) and great job with the early weight-loss success. At this rate you should easy hit your goal in less than a couple months.

i hate this thread so much. there's so much dogmatism on both sides, and in the end people defending their own sides just make them (and their side) look fucking retarded.

all ill say is, if you're going to be a vegan and you think it's healthy to eat foods that AREN'T ACTUALLY REAL FOODS like quorn, etc. then you are an absolute goddamn moron.

also, so many dumbasses in this thread are straight up saying wrong shit and portraying it as fact...I honestly hope no one here takes serious nutrition advice from an affiliate marketing forum, of all places...

you guys who are arguing about which foods are better read this article by my buddy sean:
This is Silly. | Underground Wellness

just eat real fucking food. and please don't let the majority of your diet be processed foods/grains.

A perfectly healthy diet would consist of nothing but Fruits, Nuts, Grains, and Vegetables. I, however, would not likely be able to pull that off as I love cheese too much.

There is a ton of guys in the UFC that are on this diet. They claim there the last to leave the gym, and have more energy.
Jake Shields prime example - fighting GSP for the belt in 15 days. If he beats GSP he will be the first Vegan to hold a major title.

I'm not sure if you're aloud to have eggs or milk. But you'll need some animal protein. I try to cut meat out of my diet in the evening, yesterday I just had salad and one egg. I dropped like 10 pounds in the past month. Going to Hawaii next month.
I feel like I have more energy, and its easier to wake up in the morning. At first I was a little grinch.

Really interesting, didn't know anyone in the UFC was vegan, not really surprised though.

Vegan = no animal products whatsoever. You don't need animal protein at all. There are tons of vegan proteins, i.e. rice proteins, soy, tempeh, etc. the list goes on and on.

Dairy and processed flour in a lot of that. It wouldn't work for a vegan diet like this guy is going to try and fail miserably at, but best of luck.

Wrong. Indian food is notorious for NOT having processed flour in it (aside from their bread, that's seriously about it) and as for the dairy goes there are very few things that contain dairy in Indian food. Indian food is fucking awesome. Then again everything I just said depends on where you've had Indian food I guess.

A perfectly healthy diet would consist of nothing but Fruits, Nuts, Grains, and Vegetables. I, however, would not likely be able to pull that off as I love cheese too much.

Minus the grains. Reading a book about this right now too. Humans have only been cultivating/eating grains for about 10,000 years, our bodies don't particularly digest them very well.

Early humans ate fruits, nuts, vegetables and whatever meat they did eat was already dead/scavenged for. I fucking love cheese too but I know it's terrible for me/clogging my fucking arteries and screwing with my immune system.

I've lost 40 lb from the Slow Carb Diet in the 4 Hour Body + exercise
Impressive results. How is your strength holding up?

I went from about 21% BF to 15.5% (today) in about 5 weeks on the slow carb diet. Strength for me is a tad bit up too.

I've tried a bunch of other diets + fat burners + EC stacks + etc, and nothing has worked as well as slow carb. Best part is I get to eat more meat!

I already have gone vegan couple months back, after watching this video

start from 29:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4"]YouTube - Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky[/ame]

http://www.adaptt.org/

Reactions: m0rtal