Going Vegan and Taking You With Me :)

who the fuck cares if you go vegan. awesome for you, but why would we all care and let you "take us" with you? It's like saying .. I'm becoming an atheist and changing all your beliefs!

I could do vegetarian, I barely eat red meat anyway already. don't see myself being able to give up on cookies though. om nom nom.

Good luck on going Vegan if that is your desire. I would never do it, but I do try to limit my meat intake to a reasonable amount but more importantly I'm trying to eliminate or at least significantly reduce the amount of all forms of processed foods I eat.

Many of us know that eliminating all processed foods will cure many health related and weight issues. Unfortunately it will never happen for most people because:

Of course it's all a Conspiracy anyways....
Processed food companies and fast food companies sell the crap that is killing everyone and making them feel and look like shit.

Drug companies getting the drug dealers with medical degrees (who learned everything from universities where the drug companies control what is taught) to prescribe pills that are supposed to make them feel better (which of course likely cause other problems).

Dieting and exercise companies selling their products and services

News and media companies making a killing off the advertising from processed food companies, fast food companies, dieting and exercise companies, and of course Drug Companies.

Image what would happen to the economy if processed food consumption were significantly reduced and everyone ate whole fresh foods all from local sources.
Yea sure everyone would be a lot healthier and live and feel better.

But there would go a significant amount of drug company revenues, medical related revenues (doctors visits, hospital visits, medical tests, etc..), processed food company revenues, dieting and exercising company revenues, advertising revenues, tax revenues, etc..
The Oligarchy will never allow it! Advertising to fool the people must continue at all costs!

Good luck on going Vegan if that is your desire. I would never do it, but I do try to limit my meat intake to a reasonable amount but more importantly I'm trying to eliminate or at least significantly reduce the amount of all forms of processed foods I eat.

Many of us know that eliminating all processed foods will cure many health related and weight issues. Unfortunately it will never happen for most people because:

Of course it's all a Conspiracy anyways....
Processed food companies and fast food companies sell the crap that is killing everyone and making them feel and look like shit.

Drug companies getting the drug dealers with medical degrees (who learned everything from universities where the drug companies control what is taught) to prescribe pills that are supposed to make them feel better (which of course likely cause other problems).

Dieting and exercise companies selling their products and services

News and media companies making a killing off the advertising from processed food companies, fast food companies, dieting and exercise companies, and of course Drug Companies.

Image what would happen to the economy if processed food consumption were significantly reduced and everyone ate whole fresh foods all from local sources.
Yea sure everyone would be a lot healthier and live and feel better.

But there would go a significant amount of drug company revenues, medical related revenues (doctors visits, hospital visits, medical tests, etc..), processed food company revenues, dieting and exercising company revenues, advertising revenues, tax revenues, etc..
The Oligarchy will never allow it! Advertising to fool the people must continue at all costs!

Dont be outing .....