Free Or Give Away Section

Try to help a n00b and this is the thanks you get. It was so long ago I'd forgotten we had a Go Fuck Yourself section. If I find that link though, I'll pm it to you ;)

3oiksf.jpg

OP I'm neutral. Can you please send me the key? I need a proxy checker. The one I have is Proxy Grabber. Btw guys chill out. He's giving us something for FREE aka GIVEAWAY.

I was waiting for him to answer my question about whether he actually wrote the software but I doubt he did or will answer the question anyway.

Reason being, I wanted to ask him why a proxy checker needs admin privileges to run and why it's accessing the registry, I can think I one legitimate reason why, but it would be nice to see what the OP has to say about it.

Not gunna hold breath on that though, so I'll just say, if you actually execute this software you're a fucking retard.

OP I'm neutral. Can you please send me the key? I need a proxy checker. The one I have is Proxy Grabber. Btw guys chill out. He's giving us something for FREE aka GIVEAWAY.

I cant pm so cant send to you. If you want a key pm me ur skype and Ill add ya and send one. Else, MY SOFTWARE IS ALSO ON OTHER PLACES (easily googled) and you can attain a key through one of those methods.

I was waiting for him to answer my question about whether he actually wrote the software but I doubt he did or will answer the question anyway.

Reason being, I wanted to ask him why a proxy checker needs admin privileges to run and why it's accessing the registry, I can think I one legitimate reason why, but it would be nice to see what the OP has to say about it.

Not gunna hold breath on that though, so I'll just say, if you actually execute this software you're a fucking retard.

Acidie, yes this is my software. Do I write every single line of code myself when I develop software no. I am a coder but also I have my own marketing creative firm here in Portland, there are 4 of us all working together on various projects etc. including Paigham Bot application istelf not just a little simple proxy scraper.

Why a software writes to the registry, lol simple answer for you. So that the software license key is locked to the machine and can not be executed on any other device besides the one it is being activated to.

Very common way to secure software..

Why a software writes to the registry, lol simple answer for you. So that the software license key is locked to the machine and can not be executed on any other device besides the one it is being activated to.

Why does it need admin privileges to run?

Cant tell you why everyone does that, but the reason I do that is because it disables the ability for users to create multiple accounts (user accounts on thepc) on a machine and execute unique instances of the application that are not authorized.

You're not very good at programming are you.

Try to help a n00b and this is the thanks you get. It was so long ago I'd forgotten we had a Go Fuck Yourself section. If I find that link though, I'll pm it to you ;)

Whatever happened to googlehammer?

Why is "PM Grindstone" still an obscure reference used, but a deceitful link with spinning penises spinning around your screen is not.

This is bullshit. Ban Skybug - unban Googlehammer.

@Acidie, Paignham Bot is actually something I've recommended before in the past and it's a good tool (assuming he made it), I have not used the Proxy Checker he's posting about. Obviously I wouldn't exactly feel safe recommending it now, but still

@Skyebug, Acidie is one of the best/experienced programmers on the forum posting. Again, not to sound preachy but why take slugs at someone if you don't know who they are? What if he made a better version of your tool and put it out free out of spite (not saying he would)? In that scenario you just burned money because you wanted to argue and didn't do your homework

@Acidie, Paignham Bot is actually something I've recommended before in the past and it's a good tool (assuming he made it), I have not used the Proxy Checker he's posting about. Obviously I wouldn't exactly feel safe recommending it now, but still

@Skyebug, Acidie is one of the best/experienced programmers on the forum posting. Again, not to sound preachy but why take slugs at someone if you don't know who they are? What if he made a better version of your tool and put it out free out of spite (not saying he would)? In that scenario you just burned money because you wanted to argue and didn't do your homework

Thank you for the remarks.

The only thing I can say is it certainly works both ways.

I came here to actively contribute and instead just received troll bashing. Again, no one here knows me just as I dont know acidie....

So the same can be said either way.

Thanks for your constructive comments on this. I do appreciate that.

I came here to actively contribute and instead just received troll bashing. Again, no one here knows me just as I dont know acidie....

I'm not condoning anyones actions. Yes to what you're saying, but you posted your tool and it was open for review, and Acidie came to shit on it. That wouldn't change what I said above, he would still be the unknown in this scenario and your the one that's sharing.

Edit: Also, not sure if you think the thread bumping is going to help your cause. This area of the site is indexed in Google and there's a possibility this will show up for your brand name. Especially with the more content added.

I'm not condoning anyones actions. Yes to what you're saying, but you posted your tool and it was open for review, and Acidie came to shit on it. That wouldn't change what I said above, he would still be the unknown in this scenario and your the one that's sharing.

Edit: Also, not sure if you think the thread bumping is going to help your cause. This area of the site is indexed in Google and there's a possibility this will show up for your brand name. Especially with the more content added.

Thanks for the mentions here. Im not worried about anyone reading this thread in google while searching our software. I think this thread will speak for itself when anyone reads it from searching in google. Its pretty transparent what is going on in this thread....

And its certainly not anything I am worried or concerned about inregard to rep. The applications speak for themself And scores of marketers success with it makes it pretty tough for people to bash.

This thread is more a joke for me at this point, since nothing except for a few people have even contributed any comments that have substance.

As far as review, well usually reviews are given when someone actually tries something...

Just saying...

Aside from the fact that you're a moron - you should learn to respect a forums traditions. Just because you graced the forum with your presence - doesn't mean anyone is going to revise anything whatsoever.

Noobs get trolled when they start "participating". That's how this forum goes. Noobs who share proxy checkers get super trolled.

Fucking, stop crying like a little woman bitch, learn that if you come to a community - they AREN'T going to change just for you, and fucking move on or shut the fuck up.

Coming to any community - even a fucking local divebar on a Friday night, and expecting the exact treatment as the other people who were there for 5 years - is borderline retarded. I know you feel safe behind your little monitor, but if you use your brain - you're not automatically anyone's equal because you learned how to confirm your forum account with email. You become equal by making strong arguments - and your arguments have been that of a panicky 14-year-old so far. If you Google 4chan - you'll find identical replies of your peers. Maybe you should go to 4chan to contribute.

Good luck with your quest of getting anyone to like you/respect you on Earth.

Aside from the fact that you're a moron - you should learn to respect a forums traditions. Just because you graced the forum with your presence - doesn't mean anyone is going to revise anything whatsoever.

Noobs get trolled when they start "participating". That's how this forum goes. Noobs who share proxy checkers get super trolled.

Fucking, stop crying like a little woman bitch, learn that if you come to a community - they AREN'T going to change just for you, and fucking move on or shut the fuck up.

Coming to any community - even a fucking local divebar on a Friday night, and expecting the exact treatment as the other people who were there for 5 years - is borderline retarded. I know you feel safe behind your little monitor, but if you use your brain - you're not automatically anyone's equal because you learned how to confirm your forum account with email. You become equal by making strong arguments - and your arguments have been that of a panicky 14-year-old so far. If you Google 4chan - you'll find identical replies of your peers. Maybe you should go to 4chan to contribute.

Good luck with your quest of getting anyone to like you/respect you on Earth.

Lol Ok Vadym....You make so much sense. lol

vadym1_400x400.jpg

Shit, you just never think of the wayback machine. That's obviously where you got this decade old tired ass response - so please use it again to find our Go Fuck Yourself section.

Please note: this concludes my interaction with you on this forum. Also I will delete the pm you sent me, unread of course. And don't pm me anymore.

Shit, you just never think of the wayback machine. That's obviously where you got this decade old tired ass response - so please use it again to find our Go Fuck Yourself section.

Please note: this concludes my interaction with you on this forum. Also I will delete the pm you sent me, unread of course. And don't pm me anymore.

Oh the PM worked. Didnt think it did.

Actually my message to you was reconcialtory, but do what thou will...

Best Regards