Free Or Give Away Section

Depneds on how much one will pay :hollering:

Ill pay the price of the proxy checker to see you get tenderly loved by a group of homeless men in the worst part of your town.

Edit: lol that's not even his tool. unless he's got a 45 page thread on BHW about his Gangham bots and is too fucking stupid to know by now that BHW bots aren't much use on WFF.

Ill pay the price of the proxy checker to see you get tenderly loved by a group of homeless men in the worst part of your town.

Edit: lol that's not even his tool. unless he's got a 45 page thread on BHW about his Gangham bots and is too fucking stupid to know by now that BHW bots aren't much use on WFF.

Like the rules here say, people use lots of forums, and this is not a BHW bot. Why dont you google the name and see for yourself. Stand alone product.

And curious how I am able to hand out lifetime licenses if Im not in control here.

Anyways I asked where to post it I was told here. So if this needs posted somewhere else feel free to move to proper section.

And if you dont want the tool or freebie im trying to give out then your loss. I am sure someone else here will find it helpful.

Best Regards

Like the rules here say, people use lots of forums, and this is not a BHW bot. Why dont you google the name and see for yourself. Stand alone product.

And curious how I am able to hand out lifetime licenses if Im not in control here.

Anyways I asked where to post it I was told here. So if this needs posted somewhere else feel free to move to proper section.

And if you dont want the tool or freebie im trying to give out then your loss. I am sure someone else here will find it helpful.

Best Regards

I see your absolute statement and I raise it with another absolute statement - I am sure not a single person on this forum will find it helpful. This isn't bhw or digitalpoint. Anyone with half a brain can use that nice Google tool you suggested and get 40 proxy checkers - half much more powerful than your pathetic piece of shit that you think is called software.

Lol@"And curious how I am able to hand out lifetime licenses if Im not in control here." Among a dozen ways including nulling it and giving ANY random key to anyone to enter to make it a lifetime licence - like I said, you have to be a fucking moron to have 40 pages of reviews on BHW and not know that Wickedfire isn't a New Delhi bazaar. So either giving away nulled licences - or you're a moron. Pick one for yourself.

PS - whether your goal was to "get friends" by giving out noob software or to do whatever the fuck else - obviously you've realized by now that's not the way anyone does it here. Why are you still trying to defend yourself? Shut up and learn, jeez.

I see your absolute statement and I raise it with another absolute statement - I am sure not a single person on this forum will find it helpful. This isn't bhw or digitalpoint. Anyone with half a brain can use that nice Google tool you suggested and get 40 proxy checkers - half much more powerful than your pathetic piece of shit that you think is called software.

Lol@"And curious how I am able to hand out lifetime licenses if Im not in control here." Among a dozen ways including nulling it and giving ANY random key to anyone to enter to make it a lifetime licence - like I said, you have to be a fucking moron to have 40 pages of reviews on BHW and not know that Wickedfire isn't a New Delhi bazaar. So either giving away nulled licences - or you're a moron. Pick one for yourself.

PS - whether your goal was to "get friends" by giving out noob software or to do whatever the fuck else - obviously you've realized by now that's not the way anyone does it here. Why are you still trying to defend yourself? Shut up and learn, jeez.

I just find people like you hilerious. lmfao.

def not looking for friends here, and hopefully you realize why as the other guy stated above people dont come to this forum. What did he quote?

hmmm yeah. If you dont like the software suck a dick and yes I am sure some day someone with a half a brain that wants some help will want it.

Its people like you, that can hide behind some stupid profile on a forum and just be a troll. But I love it.

Keep it coming........

Free advertisement....

Yes...yes...yes...

Your a fucking idiot and thanks for the laugh. Ill check back here....ummm....for another laugh soon.

Definitely the correct way of going about this whole thing.

"take what I fucken give you for free, because if you don't, I'm going to get pissed and start throwing a rant".

Doesn't help if some people give you crap and you admit you are just posting for free advertisement like you just did above... I have no horse in this race though.

It's like if I went to your site, suggested you add a spot for people to advertise, and then when you didn't respond quick enough, I post it anyways. There's a sticky on top of each section of the site saying 'don't advertise your shit'.

I'm guessing this will result in a ban/lose account.

Doesn't help if some people give you crap and you admit you are just posting for free advertisement like you just did above... I have no horse in this race though.

It's like if I went to your site, suggested you add a spot for people to advertise, and then when you didn't respond quick enough, I post it anyways. There's a sticky on top of each section of the site saying 'don't advertise your shit'.

Ban or no ban. I dont really care at this point.

I came and asked a question. Tried to give something free to this forum to contribute to someone that MAY NEED SUCH HELP.

Was told to post it here, read note above. Some troll made a ton of allegations, I replied.

lol yes ban me please...And I guess youll be down another member 36-1=35.

I love how you treat new members. Great!!! Wasnt seeking advertisement, was honestly looking to add something here. And the beauty of a forum is that things that may be old for some, may not be old to the new...

I thought the purpose of forums was to grow, not troll...

But I guess to each their own.

And if you do ban me.lol. You should at least leave this thread up so every new visitor to the site can see how new members get treated. lmfao..

Ban or no ban. I dont really care at this point.

I came and asked a question. Tried to give something free to this forum to contribute to someone that MAY NEED SUCH HELP.

Was told to post it here, read note above. Some troll made a ton of allegations, I replied.

lol yes ban me please...And I guess youll be down another member 36-1=35.

I love how you treat new members. Great!!! Wasnt seeking advertisement, was honestly looking to add something here. And the beauty of a forum is that things that may be old for some, may not be old to the new...

I thought the purpose of forums was to grow, not troll...

But I guess to each their own.

And if you do ban me.lol. You should at least leave this thread up so every new visitor to the site can see how new members get treated. lmfao..

You're just throwing a tantrum because nobody wants to use your "free" proxy checking tool that secretly forwards the proxy to you. Also you're red bricked already which means the community as a whole thinks you're garbage. You're not getting any free advertising here bud.

I do love that ironic avatar you have though.

Funny thing is, I was going to suggest to OP that he follow your model. Become a known member of the community, and then promote free tools in his sig.

Then I saw OP has red rep. Red is dead.

You're just throwing a tantrum because nobody wants to use your "free" proxy checking tool that secretly forwards the proxy to you. Also you're red bricked already which means the community as a whole thinks you're garbage. You're not getting any free advertising here bud.

I do love that ironic avatar you have though.

Red is dead. lmao.

I asked a legit question....

"The community as a whole thinks your shit"

LMFAO.

If this is true, i guess ill take the 35 person vote with a grain of salt with this warm new member welcome.

Red is dead. lmao.

I asked a legit question....

"The community as a whole thinks your shit"

LMFAO.

If this is true, i guess ill take the 35 person vote with a grain of salt with this warm new member welcome.

Your ego is way too big. It's pretty obvious that you and your Instant Money Solutions are totally shit tier. Just stop posting. After all, what's the point? You're leaving after all right?

You do realize you could have done this properly, right? You could have just nonchalantly made a post offering your proxy checker for free, plus if it was free, also uploaded it to Github, so the techs amongst us could check out the code to ensure you're not a piece of shit. From there, you could have gained some decent contacts / contracts, helping fill help your bank account.

But no, instead you acted confused, then proceed to throw a tantrum most elementary school kids would be in awe of.

BTW... a proxy checker isn't exactly an amazing piece of technology.

You do realize you could have done this properly, right? You could have just nonchalantly made a post offering your proxy checker for free, plus if it was free, also uploaded it to Github, so the techs amongst us could check out the code to ensure you're not a piece of shit. From there, you could have gained some decent contacts / contracts, helping fill help your bank account.

But no, instead you acted confused, then proceed to throw a tantrum most elementary school kids would be in awe of.

BTW... a proxy checker isn't exactly an amazing piece of technology.

Yes, I realize it could have been done right...thus why thevery first post asked the exact same.

This thread is a result of people trolling instead of helping guide a new member when they ask a question.

And a forum of trolls isnt exactly that impressive either...

And yes, the checker is not anything amazing lol. You guys obviously arent aware of the main software Paigham Bot is about, but thought to try to add something here to help someone that may have wanted it..

Again your loss.

Your ego is way too big. It's pretty obvious that you and your Instant Money Solutions are totally shit tier. Just stop posting. After all, what's the point? You're leaving after all right?

Why leave? I get a ton of laughs at the trolls commenting here. Its funny to see how people treat others when someone asks a question and gets trolled..

I love it.

This is good advertisement for this forum.

I just find people like you hilerious. lmfao.

def not looking for friends here, and hopefully you realize why as the other guy stated above people dont come to this forum. What did he quote?

hmmm yeah. If you dont like the software suck a dick and yes I am sure some day someone with a half a brain that wants some help will want it.

Its people like you, that can hide behind some stupid profile on a forum and just be a troll. But I love it.

Keep it coming........

Free advertisement....

Yes...yes...yes...

Your a fucking idiot and thanks for the laugh. Ill check back here....ummm....for another laugh soon.

Lol i broke his head.

Why leave? I get a ton of laughs at the trolls commenting here. Its funny to see how people treat others when someone asks a question and gets trolled..

I love it.

This is good advertisement for this forum.

giQzLoF.png