Free Or Give Away Section

No, its boring - it's like listening to people in Julian's skype group - a bunch of bitches bitching.

Why hasn't he been banned yet, mods are slacking.

Since you wanted to drag me into it for no reason, and we were on good terms... I guess I will admit you were the opposite of 'boring' while you were posting there frequetly (not complaining here, but why use it then complain about it). Between everyone saying how close-minded/racist you were, also all the emotional outbreaks you had. After your like 3rd freak out you finally left after I said I could military press more than you (as a joke), but before you were making fun of India and South America to the Indian and South American guys, and called someone ugly.

We also talked a couple times since then and I was hoping it was water under the bridge and you just had a bad night or whatever, obviously not for your exciting lifestyle. I personally haven't brought it up with anyone until you made the public comment.

bb0Iw5U.png

78f23750ace80c7af726bc4917eb2c7a37e5bc10b891d25712828b060c3118c4.jpg

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Dude I though we were cool, no need to be a dick about it.

I personally thought I would turn over a new leaf based on your shining example of how we should all be kind to new members.

By the way, I just got a message from Grindstone and it looks like I'm going to be banned, did you report me?

Dude I though we were cool, no need to be a dick about it.

I personally thought I would turn over a new leaf based on your shining example of how we should all be kind to new members.

By the way, I just got a message from Grindstone and it looks like I'm going to be banned, did you report me?

No I didnt report you. I dont do things like that. It must have been one of your friends here.

And I find it ironic you call me a dick for being funny....when you were attempting to do the same.

But I dont make therules here so if they ban you it is out of my control.

Buddha says " One must accept their path in life if they are ever to find enlightenment."

Since you wanted to drag me into it for no reason, and we were on good terms... I guess I will admit you were the opposite of 'boring' while you were posting there frequetly (not complaining here, but why use it then complain about it). Between everyone saying how close-minded/racist you were, also all the emotional outbreaks you had. After your like 3rd freak out you finally left after I said I could military press more than you (as a joke), but before you were making fun of India and South America to the Indian and South American guys, and called someone ugly.

We also talked a couple times since then and I was hoping it was water under the bridge and you just had a bad night or whatever, obviously not for your exciting lifestyle. I personally haven't brought it up with anyone until you made the public comment.

Why bring JulianTrueFlynn into this? Why do you think he should be banned?

I wasn't talking about Julian being banned - I was obviously talking about the thread starter, who I've been trolling the whole thread. Good job on that one, fellas.

Julian - most of what you wrote is out of context, I left the group because all of the sudden everyone else could say extremely stupid shit, which is the general chatter of your group, but I couldn't. Sorry, commies, can't tread on this Ukranian. You don't remember apologizing to me 20 minutes later so that "I wouldn't think you let them gang up on me in your group"? The "few times we talked" - you kept asking me for things like a GSR coder. You did not show the least of interest in anything relating to me - so... what the fuck are you talking about. Rofl.

I know your lying and you reported me because I have no friends!

Brother, one thing I dont do in life is lie. If I reported you I would proudly say so. Do I look or sound like a guy that holds any punches back?

If it was up to me I wouldnt ban you. I find this whole thread hilarious......

But Like I said, I dont make the rules here so I dont think my two cents will help ya.

Brother, one thing I dont do in life is lie. If I reported you I would proudly say so. Do I look or sound like a guy that holds any punches back?

If it was up to me I wouldnt ban you. I find this whole thread hilarious......

But Like I said, I dont make the rules here so I dont think my two cents will help ya.

Ok no problem, I smoke to much meth and I get paranoid some times.

Did you rite the software yourself?

I wasn't talking about Julian being banned - I was obviously talking about the thread starter, who I've been trolling the whole thread. Good job on that one, fellas.

Julian - most of what you wrote is out of context, I left the group because all of the sudden everyone else could say extremely stupid shit, which is the general chatter of your group, but I couldn't. Sorry, commies, can't tread on this Ukranian. You don't remember apologizing to me 20 minutes later so that "I wouldn't think you let them gang up on me in your group"? The "few times we talked" - you kept asking me for things like a GSR coder. You did not show the least of interest in anything relating to me - so... what the fuck are you talking about. Rofl.

If you want to continue this:

• Yes of course I messaged you asking if we were cool, I interpreted it as me saying a military press joke and you leaving.
  • No one said you couldn't do anything, you got mad when people said you were saying racist stuff.
  • If you want to sum up our discussion as me just asking for a coder 2-3x that's fine by me, but not correct at all. Not like I am ashamed to say I messaged you for that, but also other topics (like I know we share similar appreciation of movies), also for a project you were starting up. Also, don't act like it's 1-sided you also messaged me questions.

If you want to continue this:

• Yes of course I messaged you asking if we were cool, I interpreted it as me saying a military press joke and you leaving.
  • No one said you couldn't do anything, you got mad when people said you were saying racist stuff.
  • If you want to sum up our discussion as me just asking for a coder 2-3x that's fine by me, but not correct at all. Not like I am ashamed to say I messaged you for that, but also other topics (like I know we share similar appreciation of movies), also for a project you were starting up. Also, don't act like it's 1-sided you also messaged me questions.

1. I don't know what military press joke you're talking about - some indian guy and Jon Tava-something got personally nasty - and I can't beat up a bunch of Internet gangsters through a monitor.
2. No, I only asked when I was part of the group. I don't ask for favors when I leave a group, it's not in my character - therefore that's false instantly.