Free Or Give Away Section

Man, you never fail to deliver :)

It is so sad to think that somewhere in the world (and probably just in a house next door) gorgeous females like this one are receiving tons of pleasure...

while on this forum old faggots like the OP practice hitting fans with shit.

Fully agree with you mate. I have the same thoughts.

Another thing is that a body like that actually exist in real life. And some lucky men are enjoying it in physically

Man, you never fail to deliver :)

It is so sad to think that somewhere in the world (and probably just in a house next door) gorgeous females like this one are receiving tons of pleasure...

while on this forum old faggots like the OP practice hitting fans with shit.

Wow. I have no response to this.

Fully agree with you mate. I have the same thoughts.

Another thing is that a body like that actually exist in real life. And some lucky men are enjoying it in physically

Wow. You don't sound like a loser, at all...

Point proven.

Wow. You don't sound like a loser, at all...

I enjoy the view of a gorgeous woman body just as I would enjoy the view of a masterpiece of art, majestic architectural monument or breathtaking scenery. I adore beauty wherever I see it and it does not stop me from being a happily married man with a lovely loving wife and a cute-as-an-angel child.

You proved yourself an idiot once more, my retarded disliker. Knowing that my posts give your life sense, as you can dislike them, makes me feel warm inside. C'mon m8, dislike this post and your day will be complete. Such a moron, cheesh.

Point proven.

You came here to promote your lame software and despite the fact that people, who know how things work, already analysed it and said your proxy checker is a piece of sh1t and retarded chimpanzee would right better app in 5 minutes - despite multiple advices to calm down and stop arguing - you continue to deliver lolz by trying to be on par with experienced players. You do not even protect this lame piece of crap you tried to promote, you simply bitch around.

Don't expect to be respected, please. You get exactly what you deserve and you are still not banned only because you did not violate rules yet.

If you have a legitimate software worth sharing - come on, you were told how this is done here. Instead you call other people idiots with half a brain and declare you came here to get basic skills as a stand-up comedian? Good job.

I enjoy the view of a gorgeous woman body just as I would enjoy the view of a masterpiece of art, majestic architectural monument or breathtaking scenery. I adore beauty wherever I see it and it does not stop me from being a happily married man with a lovely loving wife and a cute-as-an-angel child.

You proved yourself an idiot once more, my retarded disliker. Knowing that my posts give your life sense, as you can dislike them, makes me feel warm inside. C'mon m8, dislike this post and your day will be complete. Such a moron, cheesh.

You came here to promote your lame software and despite the fact that people, who know how things work, already analysed it and said your proxy checker is a piece of sh1t and retarded chimpanzee would right better app in 5 minutes - despite multiple advices to calm down and stop arguing - you continue to deliver lolz by trying to be on par with experienced players. You do not even protect this lame piece of crap you tried to promote, you simply bitch around.

Don't expect to be respected, please. You get exactly what you deserve and you are still not banned only because you did not violate rules yet.

If you have a legitimate software worth sharing - come on, you were told how this is done here. Instead you call other people idiots with half a brain and declare you came here to get basic skills as a stand-up comedian? Good job.

Wow, two rants back to back... Looks like someone didnt get nookie from the "wife" last night..

Wheres suddenly ass when ya need him?

BrA7wep.png

I would just like to say OP and a few other posters in this piece of shit thread are faggots and deserve to live under Sharia Law in Yemen as transgender women.

Why did I read every post? WHY

Wow, two rants back to back... Looks like someone didnt get nookie from the "wife" last night..

Wheres suddenly ass when ya need him?

I answered him and I answered you. Should I have waited for some other post before making my second one?

About SuddenlyAss - his and Acidie's posts are the only ones that are worth looking at here. He promotes his website with hot girls and he does it right - unlike your stupid attempt to promote your lame app.

once again, dude, you do exactly what I say - you just bitch around, unable to contribute anything, software you tried to promote is a piece of crap and people who tried to at least to help you realize the degree of your idiocy are long gone from this thread. I am also leaving this piece of shit.

I answered him and I answered you. Should I have waited for some other post before making my second one?

About SuddenlyAss - his and Acidie's posts are the only ones that are worth looking at here. He promotes his website with hot girls and he does it right - unlike your stupid attempt to promote your lame app.

once again, dude, you do exactly what I say - you just bitch around, unable to contribute anything, software you tried to promote is a piece of crap and people who tried to at least to help you realize the degree of your idiocy are long gone from this thread. I am also leaving this piece of shit.

When I contemplate your words, I realize one thing....you must be a very slow thinker. This conversations happened last week.

Lol

create-a-content-marketing-strategy-your-customers-will-love-in-7-steps-69-638.jpg

Please try to stay caught up... I know the short yellow bus drives slower...

BTW, just curious, with your $1 hosting service did you make 6 figures or more last year? I was thinking about buying a hosting company with all the money my application makes me...But only want to buy one that actually makes real money not chump change.

When I contemplate your words, I realize one thing....you must be a very slow thinker. This conversations happened last week.

Lol

create-a-content-marketing-strategy-your-customers-will-love-in-7-steps-69-638.jpg

Please try to stay caught up... I know the short yellow bus drives slower...

BTW, just curious, with your $1 hosting service did you make 6 figures or more last year? I was thinking about buying a hosting company with all the money my application makes me...But only want to buy one that actually makes real money not chump change.

Glad to see you pay serious effort as a stand-up comedian, because your attempts to be a software developer/marketer are clearly doomed.

As for the thread timeline - if you used these 5 oz. of brains the Mother Nature gave you, you would see my reply was one of the first to this thread, and my suggestion to show your app right here actually led to all of the aforementioned conversations.

I think you need to use a yellow school bus for about a decade more before you can be taken seriously, really.

As for my income and packages - we offer web hosting packages at range from $1/mo. to $12/mo. , which take only 5% of our overall capacities.

The rest of 100+Gbit network in 6 core locations and 5 colocations across the US&CA, the UK and Europe consists of wide range of enterprise-grade Supermicro nodes in wide price range, both managed\unmanaged dedicated servers and KVM VPS packages with SSD caching , which loads hot content 5x times quicker than average HDD hosting yet does not cost a fortune.

Top notch quality of hardware and diligent support are the reasons we have a bit more than 6000 customers and make $xx,xxx pure income monthly.

Do your 15 lines of code give you that much, Skyebug77? Stop being an idiot, please.

Glad to see you pay serious effort as a stand-up comedian, because your attempts to be a software developer/marketer are clearly doomed.

As for the thread timeline - if you used these 5 oz. of brains the Mother Nature gave you, you would see my reply was one of the first to this thread, and my suggestion to show your app right here actually led to all of the aforementioned conversations.

I think you need to use a yellow school bus for about a decade more before you can be taken seriously, really.

As for my income and packages - we offer web hosting packages at range from $1/mo. to $12/mo. , which take only 5% of our overall capacities.

The rest of 100+Gbit network in 6 core locations and 5 colocations across the US&CA, the UK and Europe consists of wide range of enterprise-grade Supermicro nodes in wide price range, both managed\unmanaged dedicated servers and KVM VPS packages with SSD caching , which loads hot content 5x times quicker than average HDD hosting yet does not cost a fortune.

Top notch quality of hardware and diligent support are the reasons we have a bit more than 6000 customers and make $xx,xxx pure income monthly.

Do your 15 lines of code give you that much, Skyebug77? Stop being an idiot, please.

You arent too smart about things are you? You think this is about a small little proxy scraper, dont you? lol

Well when you realize that my average account for MY SOFTWARE is worth $100 a month to me perhaps youll figure it out...lol talk about a lulz LMFAO!!!

And IF you really have 6K ACTIVE customers and make $xx,xxx a month, which if your lucky is prolly no more than 15-17 k a month hustling $1 to $12 sales, Id be interested in buying your company. Let me know if youd sell.

You arent too smart about things are you? You think this is about a small little proxy scraper, dont you? lol

Well when you realize that my average account for MY SOFTWARE is worth $100 a month to me perhaps youll figure it out...lol talk about a lulz LMFAO!!!

And IF you really have 6K ACTIVE customers and make $xx,xxx a month, which if your lucky is prolly no more than 15-17 k a month hustling $1 to $12 sales, Id be interested in buying your company. Let me know if youd sell.

Go to our website, browse our offers, buy one of our servers with unmetered traffic, experience our service and then try to buy our company.

Your software is worth $100/mo? Great achievement...