Finally live on Kickstarter! All and any help is appreciated.. :)

I was wrong over 45k, nice. Looking forward to seeing someone I don't know in real life shooting something using one of these. Always a good feeling

Guess I was light setting the line at 50k. It will be interesting to see what momentum will do over the next week and a half. Could easily get to 75, or maybe even a 100. Either way congrats. Hope you guys dont run into any production problems.

Almost $60k now.
Planning on doing a promotional giveaway this week.

Any ideas for how to get most out of these? I've seen the typical "Enter the giveaway contest by sharing us on FB & Twitter...we will draw a random person... bla bla". And maybe that's what I'll do. But I'm open to other ideas that might draw even more spreading of the word and exposure.

Cheers!

There are at least 2 or 3 websites that has over 100k subscriber on electronics niche. Give 1 freebie to each site owner in exchange of an e-mail blast which will increase your exposure exponentially. People will spread the word out faster than your marketing channels combined.

There are at least 2 or 3 websites that has over 100k subscriber on electronics niche. Give 1 freebie to each site owner in exchange of an e-mail blast which will increase your exposure exponentially. People will spread the word out faster than your marketing channels combined.

If that owner is retarded to do an email blast for 1 freebie then yea definitely do it...

ahh watched the video saw the ring that you hold it with doing the stabling, nice congrats make one for DSLR's

1392695035656.jpg