Finally live on Kickstarter! All and any help is appreciated.. :)

They+won%27t+be+friends+for+long.jpg

Just kiddin'.
Good luck, it looks like something that'll make you rich.

That shit is serious. I hope it doesn't take too long to produce them if this shit blows up, because there will be knock offs. Is there a patent on it?

PLS respond soon OP. I got china on the other line.

Damn..

I kinda want one.. but still meh on spending 90bucks on yet another gadget I won't really use.

::emp::

Looks like you're almost there! Well done dude! And +1 for applying to Shark Tank

Wooohoooo!! We did it! Goal has been reached in just 8 days!

funny_photoshopped_picture_52.jpg

I truly appreciate all the help so far from everyone here who has helped out, either by spreading the word or pledging. Going to set up some stretch goals now and see how much further we can take it!

Well done on reaching your target (humble as it is) and would be excellent for you to get on Shark Tank.

There was a chap here in Uk who went on Dragon's Den (uk version) with his product. He was a member of another forum I'm on. He didn't make a deal, but he was only after exposure and his sales doubled as a direct result of the TV show. He got slaughtered by the 'dragons' for the fact that he didn't own the CMS / ecomm system he was using to sell online. : massive facepalm :

Lesson being - you probably know more about online merchandising & sales than them: USE THE AIR TIME TO GET YOUR PRODUCT ADVERTISED and don't sell half your company for pennies.

I'll buy one if you don't mind shipping to London. That said I'm playing around with gimbals atm anyway so I'm quite keen to see it, might even be able to suggest a few simple tweaks to make it better. :)

You have my full support.

There was a chap here in Uk who went on Dragon's Den (uk version) with his product. He was a member of another forum I'm on. He didn't make a deal, but he was only after exposure and his sales doubled as a direct result of the TV show. He got slaughtered by the 'dragons' for the fact that he didn't own the CMS / ecomm system he was using to sell online. : massive facepalm :
Dragons Den > Shark Tank by a mile. I don't understand how anyone who isn't retarded can sit through an episode of Shark Tank or any other overly produced American BS for that matter. The epic music aiming to make the smallest thing dramatic every 2 minutes is infuriating..

What pitch was it on DD? It's really annoying to watch when anything online based is pitched. They really need an internet entrepreneur on there now.

Good luck man! Not sure what price point you're looking at, but this looks like a product that would do insanely well in the hands of Anthony Sullivan.

Thanks again guys for the support :)

Quick update: We are now exactly at the half-way point in the campaign's 30 day period, and we have almost reached our first stretch goal of $50k. :) (141% funded)

@microphone head - Yeah I'd love to bring this to Shark Tank actually.. :)

@Raze1 - I'll have to agree DD has more serious/business overtones and less drama to your mama than Shark Tank. But they definitely have a powerful following.

@taktikz - As soon as you said that, I heard his voice and pictured it in my head, lol

Thanks again guys for the support :)

Quick update: We are now exactly at the half-way point in the campaign's 30 day period, and we have almost reached our first stretch goal of $50k. :) (141% funded)

@taktikz - As soon as you said that, I heard his voice and pictured it in my head, lol

Contact him :)

I can't go into all these details yet, but yes - I have definitely considered bringing in the affiliate marketing angle here as well, either direct or through a network as a merchant.

For a marketing strategy going forward, I will probably be looking at Adwords for both display and search, in addition to FB ads. I'd also like to build an even stronger presence on social media outlets (particularly the ones focused around visuals and video) like Vine, Instagram, TumblR, etc.

Yes there are many markets that could be interested in this. I've heard from many different people how they think it would work well for them in anything from fashion shows to concerts to showroom videos to scuba diving to dog shows to parkour shoots... and so forth. Essentially many of the markets where people need or a are passionate about DIY video.

And.. definitely want to go international.

Get in touch with Jon he can open more doors than a lot of us combined.

Hey this looks like, putting a phone a stick, is there a bearing or something that actually stabilizes it like a flycam or something?