Finally live on Kickstarter! All and any help is appreciated.. :)

I kind of like the product for what it's offering. I'm getting into quads and gimbals atm so this is an interesting idea. I can see it offering a cheaper option to those not familiar with such and want a quick and viable 'steady-cam' type thing, and especially for phone cameras.

I'm quite intrigued as to the market research on this.

Only allowing 50 of the $70 pledge level is going to hurt you in long run. That's what everyone wants... You guys had a great start, but I imagine pledges are going to slow down now.

Was going to back but $70 kit was all I wanted. Oh well looks like you're gonna blow through your goal. I'll just wait till it comes out. Good luck. I think you got a winner

Edit. Taking bets on over under. Line set at $50k

Edit edit. If your one of martin grunin's Feds please disregard this was only a joke

Was going to back but $70 kit was all I wanted. Oh well looks like you're gonna blow through your goal. I'll just wait till it comes out. Good luck. I think you got a winner

Edit. Taking bets on over under. Line set at $50k

Edit edit. If your one of martin grunin's Feds please disregard this was only a joke

Under. I was going to say over, but I think people really wanted the $70 price. I'm guessing 40-45k range. It could have been nearly funded today if there were more in the $70 slot. It also depends if there is any more media coverage and what not.

StayblCam - Super Steady Video with iPhone, GoPro, and More! by Eskil Nordhaug :: Kicktraq

I'll be watching.

I love it, It's beautiful. I'll post it everywhere I can!

cj9ITTX.gif

Congratz, and I wish you dozens of years of success.

wsoPP7h.gif

(But also know when to get out ;))

ETA on when will this have a website with a basket and an expected delivery date(with pre-produced units)?

Video quality from cell phones is great, and at this price point, in this market - I hope you crush it!
Thanks man. ETA for a site with cart, probably in the timeframe of late July, early August.

Looks like your $70 level was a hit, is there a way to add more to a certain level during funding?

Actually I stand corrected.. there IS a way to do it, and I just did! :)
You can now order it at $74 for just the StayblCam with NO extras..

Only allowing 50 of the $70 pledge level is going to hurt you in long run. That's what everyone wants... You guys had a great start, but I imagine pledges are going to slow down now.

Was going to back but $70 kit was all I wanted. Oh well looks like you're gonna blow through your goal. I'll just wait till it comes out.

You guys made a good point, and a few comments like yours today made me realize you were right, so thanks for that! :)

More people will now probably jump in again at the new level I added.

Happy to have gotten in on this this morning at $70.
Looks like a very cool product and I'm looking forward to getting it this July.
Great job so far. Best of luck to you.

What is your projected production numbers?

Are you considering registring this product for affiliate marketing as a merchant?

What are the mark ups? How will the production cost is going to reduce for certain mark ups?

What is the main marketing strategy besides web based order?

I know you have thought all these through but for futuristic planning maybe some of us can contribute more in this regard. Like international dropshipping, entering different demographic markets etc.

They+won%27t+be+friends+for+long.jpg

Kevin 'Mr. Wonderful' O'Leary said:
There is nothing proprietary about this. I could throw a kewl $2 mill, design it, hire some Chinese peeps to build thousands until June and sell it for $39.95.

Just kiddin'.
Good luck, it looks like something that'll make you rich.

Congratulations!
You are now an official backer of StayblCam - Super Steady Video with iPhone, GoPro, and More!. Time to tell the world about it!

- Good luck Bro :)

What is your projected production numbers?

Are you considering registring this product for affiliate marketing as a merchant?

What are the mark ups? How will the production cost is going to reduce for certain mark ups?

What is the main marketing strategy besides web based order?

I know you have thought all these through but for futuristic planning maybe some of us can contribute more in this regard. Like international dropshipping, entering different demographic markets etc.

I can't go into all these details yet, but yes - I have definitely considered bringing in the affiliate marketing angle here as well, either direct or through a network as a merchant.

For a marketing strategy going forward, I will probably be looking at Adwords for both display and search, in addition to FB ads. I'd also like to build an even stronger presence on social media outlets (particularly the ones focused around visuals and video) like Vine, Instagram, TumblR, etc.

Yes there are many markets that could be interested in this. I've heard from many different people how they think it would work well for them in anything from fashion shows to concerts to showroom videos to scuba diving to dog shows to parkour shoots... and so forth. Essentially many of the markets where people need or a are passionate about DIY video.

And.. definitely want to go international.