EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

i wonder if their algo got tweaked because of all the bitching... i'm seeing a similar increase (actually even higher - 4 to 5 times earnings) after being totally kicked in the dick last month (yes i know it wasn't for the whole month). the real test comes when it's official. they could just be trying to keep the dissent quiet for now. conspiracy?! :D

^^ I just noticed the new sig there Radio. I see you're taking the subtle approach. Nice.

hey - i ain't on ePN's payroll. fuck 'em if they can't take a joke (or some appropriate criticism). i'm committed to those who have purchased the plugin from me and to those who are considering doing the same.

a2p is still the bomb when it comes to generating mad crazy content and ePN is a viable way of making money with it... but it's not the only way.

radio i have never clicked your sig and now im pissed i didnt.. nice plug-in.. gotta finish up a few projects and ill prolly pick it up and start building some sites.. i currently use the regular ebay tools on my other sites but now that im doing wordpress this looks freaking sweet.. keep updates going on ways we can use products outside of ebay for us newb site builders..

radio, I'd like to suck your dick as well.

No... really though.....

I just bought phpbay pro a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm wondering if I should have gone with a2p instead.

We'll see though... I've only created my first phpbay site just a couple days ago. QCP will be a make or break for me.

radio, I'd like to suck your dick as well.

No... really though.....

I just bought phpbay pro a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm wondering if I should have gone with a2p instead.

We'll see though... I've only created my first phpbay site just a couple days ago. QCP will be a make or break for me.

It's not too late you know...You can still buy A2P. Hell, you can use both plugins at the same time and kill it.

I'm just waiting for everyone to get over the bitching phase and start talking strategy....seeing as this is wickedfire, I might be waiting a while.

Btw I got to work as soon as the preview reports came out tweaking stuff and, granted I only have like a week worth of data, I'm seeing about a 15% increase in the QCP. So take back control, bitches!

my issue is that i've done nothing different, except bitch... and this month's QCP is quadrupling - so bitching seems to be working thankyouverymuch! ;)

Currently, all of the traffic to my EPN sites is strictly organic search traffic, and a little bit of Twitter marketing. I'm doing no PPC to any of them right now. Not sure if that's a contributing factor towards having a good QCP return showing at the moment, but I thought I'd share it as it might be something to think about.

my only question is why do they seem to reset it at almost zero at the beginning of the month? i went from like .25 cents per click to .03 when sept 1st came around but now that i have made a few sales im back up to .11 cents..

on my site i run TONS of seperate campaigns.. (its a nationwide site with a group of listings for each state) so i have no idea if this is going to help or hurt because these groups only make the occasional sale which before was worth it (ebaymotors sales) but now im not so sure..

so yeah if anybody has made changes and seen an impact good or bad dont be a punk and post about it so we can keep the cash going..

I do mostly eBay Motor sales, so I'm fucked. Made $90 yesterday, under the new plan I'd make $5.95. No thanks. I need to find another affiliate program to promote in that spot.

My aug preview was the shits but september seems to be rocking it... wish I was under the new format right now... but that'll probably all change when it switches from "preview"

So much for ebay on pepperjam

Contrary to what I had heard, it looks like PJN isn't going to switch to QCP. Just got this email:

I wanted to let you know the eBay program on Pepperjam Network will be paused as of October 1, 2009. eBay has decided to move forward with Quality Click Pricing, a new payout structure designed to further reward the affiliates who drive incremental transactions on eBay and who send valued buyers to their sites. At this time, Pepperjam Network can not support the CPC model.