EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

g9vee6wi0ehf1xweroyo.png

Anyone else seeing less clicks reported under the QCP preview? Looks like they might actually be filtering out some bots.

I cant wait for that new pricing to start. So far if that preview is right ill be making more then 6x as much ( didn't make much to begin with)

Before anyone asks. Its regular phpbay SEO stores nothing special.

from ePN this morning:

We wanted to inform you of an issue that has affected the EPC and earnings that have been displayed in the new Quality Click Pricing report. This issue only affects traffic sent to programs that pay in non-US Dollar currencies (the US and Canada programs are not affected).

The system has been showing higher EPCs than appropriate for non-US dollar programs. Essentially, the reports are designed to show EPCs and earnings in local currency for each program, but the actual numbers they have been showing for EPCs and earnings have been in US dollars. Because one dollar is worth less than either one pound or one euro, publishers have been seeing higher-than-actual EPCs for the time period involved.
£ != $

don't run any international traffic, so my shitty QPC will remail a shitty QPC.

1 British pound = 1.6399 U.S. dollars - 63% difference could kick some people in the dick who thought they would be doing better under QPC.

no currency expert so maybe I'm all wet on this - regardless, a big stumble by ePN out the gate on their new QPC program...

Hmm i had just moved a few of my sites from PJ to EPN to test this click stuff..now I hear I can just move them back again. *sigh*

Ive still got no idea if this will be better for my sites or not, but my acrus have gone to near zero so per click might be better.

Hrmmmm...my QCP earnings on my UK sites looks to be about double. So I guess even with that fuck up I should still be in the +. Too bad US projections still suck ass.

What's really sad, is that reading the EPN forums, even the developers can't explain exactly how this works.

If I wanted these headaches, I would show Adsense on my sites. That's another magical compensation formula know one can understand or dispute.

Check this out for September. I have a bad feeling that once this starts up for real on Oct. 1, that it won't be nearly this good. But if I can keep a .33 epc...I'm going to work overtime to create a ton of new EPN sites.

qcp.gif

I wish you the best of luck with what you have going there efeezy. It would be cool if you come back to this thread (or start a new one) once you see the real October stats.

Good luck bro

I wish you the best of luck with what you have going there efeezy. It would be cool if you come back to this thread (or start a new one) once you see the real October stats.

Good luck bro

Thanks. Yeah since there aren't too many of us who are showing preliminary positive results with this QCP thing, I'll be sure to update how it's going.

now im starting to see the down turn.. made 132 bucks yesterday on one of my sites and that has bumped me to like .05 cents a click so if this were a new pricing month id be out some serious cash.. all from referrals too not acrus