EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

I agree that the lack of transparency is frustrating and I preferred the old system of knowing exactly what sales you were being paid for...

...but my EPC went from $0.18 to $0.33.

Hey I made $18 bucks yesterday...yippeeeeeee. EPC $0.11 That's so much better than the $80-$100 a day I was normally making. My EPC when QCP was just in the testing phase was $0.24. Funny, now that QCP is live, it's already cut in half. Let's see if this gets any better as the month progresses.

Same results for me so far... Last months "preview" showed my income doubling. I'll keep watching it but I'm sure nothing will change.. at this point I could probably be making more with adsense which is just pathetic..

Hey Ebay... right here buddy :321:

I now respect BB Wolf opinions

I read some mixed opinions on this conversion to QCP

There is a preview available for what you would have earned. Go to reports and report type > QCP Preview.

Under the current system I have an EPC of $0.33

Under the new system, $0.14

Over 50% Drop :eek:

I kind of scanned through this thread and realized no one really explained what was going on with there EPC numbers.

The reason why everyone seen drops in numbers is because before the changes eBay calculated EPC on a daily basis and after the change it was calculated on a per click basis which apparently dropped all the numbers.

I read that directly from eBay, actually I think it was made much more apparent to anyone in the developers program rather then the affiliate side of things.

I may not be 100% correct by saying they went from calculating EPC by day to per click since I can't really remember the exact details but I do remember it being something strange like that which they did let us know or at least they let me know about why everyone was going to see a drop in there EPC numbers.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm an idiot I remember seeing the change now its under the reports tab in small italic text which says "EPC is calculated per click, not per 100 clicks" so before the change they used to calculate EPC per 100 clicks then changed it to per click, that's right.

noticed a big drop now that the program is live went from .15 which was pretty low down to .07..

when i get the chance on my motors site im going to start dropping all of my low click low sale campaigns and see if it effects my overall EPC..

anybody making changes and seeing some positive results directly related to the new pricing plan?

Where did you see that they used to do per 100?

If you login to your https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hub/en-US/index.html site (if your going through them) the first screen you see will show your total monthly income right under that it will say

"Please note that the "Total" line reflects Month to Date totals. Total EPC takes into account clicks for days with earnings data. EPC is calculated per click, not per 100 clicks"

However I remember reading either a blog post or email newsletter sent out by eBay a few months ago specifically saying that as of right now they calculate EPC per 100 clicks however after the new system takes effect it will be calculated per click which will show lower EPC totals.

https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwor...ity-click-pricing.general.how-does-qcp-differ

"Finally, although an EPC amount is posted the day after your clicks are delivered to eBay, when setting that EPC the algorithm takes into account historical data, such as the lifetime value of ACRUs and sales within the 7 day cookie lifetime, as well as the quality of yesterday's traffic. This means that you will see fewer fluctuations in your EPC on a day to day basis than on CPA. For example, if you have a large sale on one day, your EPC may not be as high as on CPA; if you have a day with low sales, your EPC might be higher than under CPA. Overall, however, publishers who drive more incremental sales and long-term value will earn more under the Quality Click Pricing system."

That was not the original source of where I found out about EPC calculations but I'll dig a bit deeper to see if I can find where they actually announced the difference.

https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwor...ality-click-pricing.pricing.why-epc-per-click

I swear it was in a newsletter somewhere but I can't remember exactly where I read about the change.

So far I am at $0.13 EPC compared to $0.08 last month... We'll see if it lasts.

im a up a bit too, i sort of thought everyone would be up for a month and then they would gradually decrease it so that they could trick people into thinking it was a good change.

You know what really hurts is seeing that ACRU go to zero. Thanks, ebay. I still bring you an average of 12 new sign ups a day and you show me big fat zeros. I appreciate the insult to injury there.

(I thought I was through the 5 stages of grief but apparently I back to visiting the anger stage for the moment. Fuckers)

@ turbolapp...you want to talk insult to injury. Three of my EPN sites which were ranked number 1 in "G" for several good keywords fell off the face of the earth on the 30th of Sept. These are 3 year old sites that have had great rankings forever. Now, when I really want to test this QCP deal, 3 of my previous major earners are not even in the ball game. Ebay must have had a conference call with Google and told them to sandbox Efeezy's EPN sites. Geez...I'm just a guy tryin to make a buck...why they gots ta make it so difficult?

Guess I better start doing some emergency link building for those sites to see if they can recover. They're still indexed, but I can't find any of them in the first 100 results..sucks ass.

Anyone know how to get a report that tells us how much they are giving us for ACRU's now? Seems like they report ACRU's, just not an amount anymore.

Great. Some dick decided to click on my phpbay site 250 times and destroy my EPC. Very susceptible to fraud. And i know because it came from 1 small campaign that only had 1 visitor on analytics.

Great. Some dick decided to click on my phpbay site 250 times and destroy my EPC. Very susceptible to fraud. And i know because it came from 1 small campaign that only had 1 visitor on analytics.

Probably a bot. Filter that shit because ebay can't.

Just launch a ton of auction 2 post like 100 .info's and let them run and move on to something else. eBay may come around, but really who cares anymore I'm down 90%