EPN is going to fuck us! QCP Preview Available

I checked my preview again and now it's showing about a 30% drop. I don't understand why it changed from a 50% drop to a 30% drop, this makes no fucking sense to me.

I have 194 clicks in august but according to the quality click pricing preview I have only 49 clicks in august. Are the discounting the lower quality clicks?

EPC in 2008 was 0.14
in 2009 is 0.07
predicted 0.04

I have 194 clicks in august but according to the quality click pricing preview I have only 49 clicks in august. Are the discounting the lower quality clicks?

EPC in 2008 was 0.14
in 2009 is 0.07
predicted 0.04

QPC started track from the 20th or somethin like.

I have some extra passports lying around if anyone wants to tap that...

The QCP preview is reporting data from the 18th of August forward. Just under half of the month.

Webinar going on now...

4621ebay.jpg

The QCP preview is reporting data from the 18th of August forward. Just under half of the month.

I thought i was getting screwed. Then i realized this and it looks like i might actually make more than before.

Btw i still haven't gotten paid by ebay for July. Anyone else in the same boat ? The latest they've paid me was on a 27th. They must be hurting for $.

So looking at the slides, they basically have no clue what they are doing.

For example, Heeling experimented with using fewer eBay ads on each of his sites. His sites looked cleaner and people had fewer ads to click on, but when they did click on the ads it was more likely that they really wanted to buy something on eBay.
Customer Testimonial - Harmjan Heeling | eBay Partner Network Blog | eBay Affiliate Program News

If that's not a kick in the dick for phpbay I don't know what is. The ePN representatives I talked to at Affilate Summit East were very cold in their statements about phpBay. That being said, they didn't love hump me when I told them that I developed auction2post (although they did confirm that it operates fully within their terms of service guidelines which is what I asked). But knowing about QCP now (as they did then) sure puts their comments in perspective. I asked them what their relationship was with phpBay and the answer was "we are encouraging our affiliates to get away from thin affiliate sites."

QCP is basically AdSense now.. its abit shit.. I feel bad for the guys that sold highend items and got a nice chunk of change for their efforts.