Eli is working for the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad you can't forward it back at the attackers, making them ddos the botnet, and take it out of service.

the site has been undergoing a huge ddos attack since about 11pm last night. So i forwarded it to whitehouse.gov. I figure if they want to attack anyone they might as well attack a government website. I may be no good at hunting them down but the NSA shouldn't have too much trouble :)

f*ckin brill!

that idea's either genius, or your going to hardcore pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
We'll send you some extra fruit cups if its the second one.

Update:
The attack is still going full force but i got bored having fun with it so I put the site up on a real server. I'll get all the cisco protection moved over today to knock the attack down, but at the moment its not really making a difference. He's going to have to bring a hell of a lot more to the game to touch this server. Although i'll admit 1% cpu load is definitely the highest i've ever seen, so (s)he is pulling off a very good attack.

Current Screenshot
ddos.jpg

Eli, You're retarded. If you get into trouble over this you deserve everything you got coming. You're basically using there power to attack whitehouse.gov and you admit it on this thread. Do yourself a favor and delete this thing.

Eli, You're retarded. If you get into trouble over this you deserve everything you got coming. You're basically using there power to attack whitehouse.gov and you admit it on this thread. Do yourself a favor and delete this thing.

called my lawyer about it actually. I'm fine, even if i get charged for something it won't stick. Just like the people in the botnet with the viruses installed on their computers won't be held responsible (technically they are the ones doing the attack). I can forward my domain as I wish. It's the people who made the virus, distributed the virus, and used the virus to initiate the attack that are breaking federal cybercrimes law.

depending on the type of DDOS attack, your http redirect may not even pass the DDOS traffic to whitehouse.gov.

Most severe DDOS attacks are either UDP floods or TCP SYN floods to your IP. If you redirect your website with mod_rewrite or whatever, the traffic is still hitting your IP.

just in case you are wondering, we did not randomly choose you. you have stepped on too many different people's toes, and are disclosing too much information about captchas... information which you obtained, but it was not meant to be public. you are giving out too much sensitive info, so step it down a notch.

p.s. your site is down again, enjoy

eli on the right

just in case you are wondering, we did not randomly choose you. you have stepped on too many different people's toes, and are disclosing too much information about captchas... information which you obtained, but it was not meant to be public. you are giving out too much sensitive info, so step it down a notch.

eli on the right
lol the beef is about captchas? I was defeating captchas before you even knew how to program. Take your beef elsewhere. Or don't, I'll find you either way.

Please don't abuse the boobs icon. kthxbye.

called my lawyer about it actually. I'm fine, even if i get charged for something it won't stick. Just like the people in the botnet with the viruses installed on their computers won't be held responsible (technically they are the ones doing the attack). I can forward my domain as I wish. It's the people who made the virus, distributed the virus, and used the virus to initiate the attack that are breaking federal cybercrimes law.

1 of 2 things.

1. Stop Lying.

Or

2. Fire your lawyer.

1 of 2 things.

1. Stop Lying.

Or

2. Fire your lawyer.

I don't think you've agreed to a single post on this forum. Quit being so negative all the damn time. Nothing is such a big deal that you should be worrying more about something than the person its affecting :)

1 of 2 things.

1. Stop Lying.

Or

2. Fire your lawyer.

Dude you've had a hardon for Eli this whole thread. Do you have proof that he'll get in trouble for forwarding the domain? It's real easy to make vague comments like the one you just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.