Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my report and Tariq did as advertised. Video and articles done well. Now I gotta sit back and watch the serp.

Hi Tariq Ghazi!

Congratulations on achieving good response through this forum. I wish you best of luck and hopefully will contact you as and when I need your services.

Kind regards....

lol seriously ?
You know what you should do instead... PM HIM ? to tell him that... and also, maybe, probably, that you really love him and want to have his kids.

And then you can come back on "this forum" and make all your children work in the family business, where you can all congratulate each other's efforts publicly, wouldn't that be grrrreat ?

yeah, exactly...

wtf

HAHAHAHAHAAHA, so you think i am forcing people to make accounts on this forum and posting good reviews for me? You really think i am that desperate. I thought you wanted to hire me for a long time but it seems that you are kind of rude my friend. And there are so many reviews here on this thread, do you really think i need someone new to post more?
I mean, i'm not that desperate dude.

Or are you just jealous of my thread?
Stop posting shitty comments and just keep it clean here on MY THREAD.
About the cooperation and the 50 dollar review copy, you can forget that..

Tariq

lol seriously ?
You know what you should do instead... PM HIM ? to tell him that... and also, maybe, probably, that you really love him and want to have his kids.

And then you can come back on "this forum" and make all your children work in the family business, where you can all congratulate each other's efforts publicly, wouldn't that be grrrreat ?

yeah, exactly...

wtf

Tariq,
I did not think you posted that comment, although it is a valid theory, its not incredible to image people doing that... But I dont think you were that desperate, I was seriously just laughing when i read it and thats all, I had to post something to make fun of it.

My only point in writing that message, was that it was pretty useless for someone who has not used your service and who is a new to wickedfire, to come here and post a message like that, just like if we ( the people from wicked fire ) were not reading his message to you... it seems like it was ment to be a private message... thats all.

Perhaps I may have been a bit harsh, but my humor is like that, plus it was late and I had just gotten back from a loooong day, so anyways i do apologize... i did not intend to offend you. I wanted to post this apology here publicly but i am sending you another PM for the orders i'd like to get from you.

No problem. Let's forget this and move on.
Will PM you the payment details.

Regards,
Tariq

Tariq,
I did not think you posted that comment, although it is a valid theory, its not incredible to image people doing that... But I dont think you were that desperate, I was seriously just laughing when i read it and thats all, I had to post something to make fun of it.

My only point in writing that message, was that it was pretty useless for someone who has not used your service and who is a new to wickedfire, to come here and post a message like that, just like if we ( the people from wicked fire ) were not reading his message to you... it seems like it was ment to be a private message... thats all.

Perhaps I may have been a bit harsh, but my humor is like that, plus it was late and I had just gotten back from a loooong day, so anyways i do apologize... i did not intend to offend you. I wanted to post this apology here publicly but i am sending you another PM for the orders i'd like to get from you.

judyreno @ Warrior Forums:

Wow, I finally hired Tariq for the seo of my web business just to see if I should start using him for my clients. I tried him on my own husbands site and wow, he was so great! The time it took, and the quality was awesome. I tested my husbands links in google and last week he was at 638 but today he is at 750 or more. I will use him for all of my clients but I really dont want him to get too busy for me! I really appreciated the reports too. here's the site he promoted. check it out. Thanks again Tariq! Dont forget me please!

Looks like a great service at a great price, but one thing I'd like to clarify:

Do you rewrite, or spin the articles? That's a big distinction to make - in the original description you say you rewrite each article, then you say you spin it later in the thread. Just trying to figure that out to plan my order.

Hi,

Rewriting and spinning are mixed in the articles.
Let's say 48% is rewritten several times, 52% is spinnable..
That makes it 100% unique every time..

Hope that makes sense. If you want, i can show you an example of an article which i used to do the promotion..
Give me your email and i'll send also some example reports to you

Tariq :)

DragonUk @ Warrior Forum:

I'm pleased with Tariqs $78 offer - will most definitely be purchasing more in the future. Please no one else order so i can have his service to myself hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.