Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have contacted Tariq and have been in contact with him for a little while now. He is very responsive and answering all my questions (i am a newbie). He sent me examples before i payed him.
I have sent my payment to him and will review his report when he sends it to me. He said it should take about 6 days. I will let you know.

Got the reports about a week after I sent payment. Everything looks great.. nice looking video... complete minisites with spun articles... just waiting for them to get picked up by google

Hi Guys..

Check this out:

Did a job for one of my clients..
Submitted an article to Article Base..
Keyword was "Gas Electric Scooter"
Competition of 1,160,000 websites on Google and exact competition if you type in "Gas Electric Scooter" 6,430 websites

I've reached the first page within 4 MINUTES!!!
And that's not all...Check out page 2:

http://www.google.com/#q=gas+electric+scooter&hl=en&start=10&sa=N&fp=1&cad=b

You'll find a Howcast link..click on it and you'll see the video i've created!

Friends...........here's the proof.
The choice is yours...I'm just waiting here :D

Attachments

• gaselectricscooterproof.jpg
    gaselectricscooterproof.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23
rashamba @ Warrior Forums:

Just got my report and looked over the sites. Very good job. If you are going to do a link wheel I cannot imagine spending all the time when you can pay Tariq a very reasonable fee. I recommend highly!

Cuco @ Warrior Forums:

Tariq completed the work as advertised. Created web 2.0 blogs/sites, video, etc... interlinked them & included links back to main site. Very satisfied with the job
smile.gif

Webmaster Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos - Page 3 - WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums

Tariq did a great job I developing traffic to one of my travel blogs. The video was a nice little surprise and well done. Excellent content as well.

There were a few grammatical errors in the content but overall the content was of high quality. i give his command of English about an 8 out of 10.

Overall the service was fantastic for the price I paid and I will be using Tariq's services in the future. He exceeded expectations.

sportstoto3368 @ Warrior Forums:

Tariq done a fantastic job at very reasonable price.

He created web 2.0 blogs/etc by putting together the articles, images of your niche, and videos.

This alone make the whole content more attractive and interactive.

I'm very satisfied with your job! Well done, Tariq!

Just received my second set of reports from Tariq, and I'm ordering another three. Good work at a good price - so far working with Tariq has been a very positive experience for me; he's responsive and doesn't leave you wondering what's happening like some other service providers.

Got my report a few days ago...all work was done and the article provided was much better then expected. Links seem to work as well. As far as traffic, a few hits have come from the links but time will tell by the end of this year if it was worth it....So far so good though.

Tariq- I'm interested. Please PM details for individual pricing, as well as multi-site discount.

thx

bt2007 @ Warrior Forums:

Tariq just completed a wheel for me. I am quite pleased with the result he was also very quick in implementing changes that I needed. Recommended!

Hi Tariq,

I sent you a PayPal payment earlier today, as well as an email, but am yet to hear back from you.

Just confirming you've got everything fine.

Thanks,

Kieran

Status
Not open for further replies.