Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi tariq, i paid a week ago last wednesday. haven't heard back from ya. i know you say five days turnaround time, any update on my order?

I've used Tariq several times before and have always been pleased with the results. Great value & a good guy to deal with.

Tariq- I've got a few more sites for you to do, PM coming your way.

@ Pilkster:

Hey! Long time no see :)
PM me or email me..both are fine. Thanks for the review, i really appreciate it!

@backlinkgurus:

Yes still offering the package. just pm'ed you :)

Mr. Marketer @ Warrior Forums

I sent Tariq a couple orders & 7 days later he emailed his completion report. Fast Service, good communication, and his articles and video's are nicely done. Even the music selection for the videos was spot on.

Tariq is pleasent to work with and I am very pleased with how everything came out. I'll be sending him more orders this week.

Thanks Tariq

BigAl @ Warrior Forum:

Just got my completed order reports. I checked every listing.

How in the #$*& can he do this much work for so little money? I wouldn't!

The video is great and all the postings were done in a very nice manner, and
in all the right places.

Highly recommended, and I will use this service again.

Little Bug Bubba @ Warrior Forums:

Hey Tariq,
What a job man you went way over what i expected, I could never have done this kind of job in the short amount of time you produced it all. Plus adding in the bounus submits. Your the best man Hope to be calling you soon with more work.

Mr Marketer @ Warrior Forums:

Who's interested RESULTS???

One of the sites I ordered this package for is back on PAGE ONE after about a week & another site that wasn't even on the radar before, now is listed at the top of PAGE TWO.

Tariq puts out a high quality product at a value you can't beat. I'm only pluggin' his service because it actually works.

This one is a no brainer here warriors.

lc7inc @ Warrior Forums:

Tariq delivered the reports as promised and nearly all the links were working and accurate. Some of the articles have yet to be accepted, but i am sure they will be indexed soon.

l already witnessed an increase in search engine ranking, and thus, traffic (200% increase for targeted term). Since most of the new traffic is coming from my targeted terms, i know it will last for the long haul.

This has helped increase my adsense revenues, which is what it is all about!

Well done, i am already going to use his service for my other websites.

You can stop posting the Warrior Forum reviews now, no one here will take any notice and they're diluting any real reviews you get from wicked fire users.

Reactions: phrench
Status
Not open for further replies.