Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the current rate for the full package. The original post says $78. Is that still accurate?

That's right! Still 78 dollars.
And guess what....

I have found some better writers! These guys are 100% American.
The Ezine Article will defenitely be approved as well as all the other blogs i will create!

Purchase your full package now!

Tariq :)

I'm thinking of doing this, especially for the video...

What software the video made with and could you give more detail on what exactly it consists of? Thanks.

This service has been down for a long time because of a few bad reviews.
But in the past i also received a bunch of good ones..

It's time to get this back on track.. I'm opening all slots now and i'm taking in EVERY SINGLE ORDER!

CONTACT ME NOW!!! By PM or Email:

info@cheapwebsitepromotion.net / tariq_ghazi@live.nl

or you can add me on

MSN: tariq_ghazi@live.nl
GTalk: tariqghazi1@gmail.com

Let's work together and dominate every single competitor!

Tariq

Here is my review for this service :

I had this service done about 3-4 months ago on a domain which had NO external seo done.

The work that Tariq did allowed me to get relatively decent traffic from google, so this definitively helped improving my ranking. My site was live for about 1 or 2 months before Tariq's work and in the weeks before Tariq began I was getting about 20-30 unique visits per day... after his work I was getting 45 to 60 unique visits per day. These results lasted for about 2 months, then the traffic slowly went back down to 20-30 visits.

I suspect there are 2 main reason why the traffic might have dropped back down.

1. I didnt do any link building on my own, plus I didnt really continue working on my site, so there was no new content and no new links.

2. After looking at the report I notice that some submissions that I assume were initially published were taken down, thus reducing my backlinks. This might be due to the specific niche I am in or maybe because the submitted content appeared to be a little too spammy, or a mix of both ... I think that my niche is the main factor here its not a "family friendly" topic and this means that a portion of the submission that Tariq did were deleted, about 40%.

There is another reason which is also possible, maybe google changed something in their algorithm , in fact something very strange happened for the whole month of january... everything was fine and then suddenly the traffic dropped sharply to about 2 - 5 visits per day , I was afraid my site was getting banned but around the end of january and up until now the traffic has once again picked up and is back in the 20 - 30 range.

That being said, all this is only my experience, what I can say about Tariq's work is that i think it is very good, I am sure it helps in rankings... I didnt check all the submissions in his reports, but I noticed that one of the article he posted on an article directory is now a PR1 page which is pretty nice.

Also, the video tariq made was pretty cool, the animation was good and music was fun. However, to be honest I think its not really worth it. The reason why is that all the links I checked for the video either had no-follow tags or didnt even have any url back to my sites... I checked my traffic stats and in 4 months, only 6 people clicked on my youtube video description no-follow link back to my site ( the video itself has 162 views on youtube = 3% click-through ) Additionally about 1/3 of the videos were removed, but again this is probably because of my niche.

Instead of the videos, I think i'd rather have more articles submitted and more posts done on each blogs, because I think that is really the main value in this package, having a few different blogs with keywords in the subdomain linking back to your site is good, but if those blogs had a bit more content on them then it would really make a difference i think...

In conclusion, I think this is a good service, i recommend it and I would like to order again however if possible i'd remove the video creation/submission to save money or replace that by having more unique articles made ( instead of having many rewrites ) and also having at least 3 posts per blog...

BACK IN BIZZZ!!

Hey Guys,

I've been out of business for a while. But I am back and ready to rock! Here are the current prices:

• $ 100 for the full package + 100 approved blog commenting links + 10 extra article directories and 5 extra posts on web 2.0 domains.

• $ 88 for the full package + 10 extra article directories and 5 extra posts on web 2.0 domains.

• $ 78 with no additions

Want a custom package or want to hire me fulltime as your link builder? Contact me via:

Looking forward to bring you good results and a lot of visitors to your website

Regards,
Tariq

Status
Not open for further replies.