Cheap Organic Traffic with Web 2.0, RSS, Articles Directories and Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tariq, If you read some reviews I've left with other service providers, you will notice I'm capable of writing a full-detailed review. So... I would like to try a review copy for $50. PM me when you are ready.

I'm interested in this, let me know if you've worked out your software issues.

I would be interested in a $50 copy as well if you still offering them. please PM me :)

Hi Guys,

Right now i'm having some software issues. I'll try to solve everything asap.
After that i will send you all the payment details.

Regards,
Tariq

Hi guys..
There are 5 review copies available.
Please email me on info@cheapwebsitepromotion.net or PM me.

Or..you can send the payment to: tariq_ghazi@live.nl (paypal)
Please mention in your payment description the following:

WickedFire nickname
Full name
Email
Website url
One main keyword
Two additional keywords

Please keep in mind..the turnaround time is now 6-7 days to complete the full package. This is better for SEO purposes and it's also Google friendly..

Regards,
Tariq

I got back my report 3 days ago from Tariq. The service itself was smooth and had my reports when Tariq said I would get them at the beginning.
The web 2.0 pages are really well done with good English and I'm impressed with the whole experience.

Thanks Tariq for a job well done!

A few days ago I received my reports.

I checked everything and Tariq did just as he said. 24+ web 2.0 with article and 2/3 links (one pointing to my moneysite and the other pointing to one of the other web 2.0). He gave me a gmail account with pass and all the username an password for each of the websites.

I must said they looked nice and with a video (animoto) related to my product/niche.

A lot of RSS Feed were submitted for every web 2.0.

The Articles were spun and submitted to Article Directories. Most of them were not still approved though and eZineArticle was missing.

Overall, I recommend this service to anyone, good price, turnaround time was a week, and is by far better than other similar services I've hired here.

Thanks for this review. The reason i didn't add an article to Ezine is because of the time they take to review the whole article. And as everybody knows..Ezine is very hard to get through. Soon i will own an Platinum account and i hope that i can submit to ezine as well. It takes about 72 hours to get the articles approved.

Tariq :)

p.s. there are still 3 review slots open.. let me know if you're interested

Received my reports yesterday.

Checked the URLS, and the content was pretty good.

Links pointing to my main URL, and other webpages he created.

Some of the urls were broken (http://http://www.site.com) so I had to edit that out.

Can't wait to see how this affects my rankings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.