Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you send me the report of the URLs where you have posted my sites with the anchor text used? In this way i can confirm the backlinks.

Will you send me the report of the URLs where you have posted my sites with the anchor text used? In this way i can confirm the backlinks.

My report includes a list of all the profiles I created, I don't include the anchor text used on each specific link.

Wow! Ordered 20k 3 hours ago and just received the full detailed report! Thanks Matt. Perfect! I will be back

1 word: Awesome.

Great service, lighting fast turnaround. Even got a little bonus from Matt. Will definitely be doing business again.

Just purchased 2500 bL...never was sent to the form ..but just emailed him the info..looking forward to higher rankings :)

Hey guys - heads up. I normally aim for less than 24 hours for delivery. For any orders made between now and Monday I'm going to my holiday weekend delivery timeframe of 72 hours. Enjoy the holiday folks!

How many distinct profiles you have? Can anyone verify? Will 20k goes to 20k distinct forums?

If so I'd like to buy 1. Thanks.

Hey guys - heads up. I normally aim for less than 24 hours for delivery. For any orders made between now and Monday I'm going to my holiday weekend delivery timeframe of 72 hours. Enjoy the holiday folks!

Hi Matt, I placed an order yesterday prior to your post - will that be done in 24 hours still? Cheers

Yes it will - Just actually sent your report out :)

Got it, thanks. So now to add my review: this is the second time I've used Matt's service, and just like before I'm v. pleased with the results. I'm sure I'll be buying again. If you want bulk links quick, Matt is the man!

I just want to say that I placed my order yesterday and it was completed in less than 4 hours ....that was super..super fast...I will be placing more orders soon ...I highly recommend this service to anyone that wants links fast...not to mention very affordable..great service period !

I'm interested.. I think this is the cheapest plus reliable xrumer service so far.. btw from that 20k, what are the percentage that uses anchor text ?

Status
Not open for further replies.