Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All!

I am offering an "end of year" 20% discount on all my packages from now till Christmas - if you're currently in need of my services and want to take advantage of this deal please visit the following link.

End of Year Submission Blowout!

Even if you don't take advantage of this discount I hope that you have very Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

Thanks
Matt

PS - I'm considering extending this promotion past Christmas till Jan 1st, If you're interested in me doing that then please post "Please extend 20% off past Christmas" here in this thread.
If I have enough interest I'll extend the discount :)

New 20% Off Order

Just placed a new order Transaction ID: 0N790486S41356502

Please extend the 20% after Christmas :D so I can place more orders.

Thanks, Matt

Happy Holidays!

Sale update

Hey guys - had an amazing first several hours of the sale, just wanted to mention that we won't be able to stick to our 24 hour delivery timeframe with many of you as the amount of orders coming in is quite high. Know that we're going to deliver orders in the order they were received and we'll get them out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Matt

Wondering if you have the capability to handle more than 20k @ a time. Also would like to discuss bulk orders, hit me up at your convenience. Thanks!

Wondering if you have the capability to handle more than 20k @ a time. Also would like to discuss bulk orders, hit me up at your convenience. Thanks!
I can scale to provide whatever you're looking for - just added you on skype. Hit me up and lets talk business :)

Just ordered a 5k blast. Transaction ID: 2P5515625M072132J.

Thanks for your order :)

Update on order status - we are still buried in orders, no estimated turn around time right now. Will update ya'll when we get back down to a normal or normal-ish timeframe for delivery. Adding two servers this afternoon to help deal with the delays.
Thanks!
Matt

Hey guys - update on the delivery of reports here. Almost all of the backorders have been completed. Should be able to give 24-48 hour delivery again at this time.

If you're waiting on an order you've already placed you should have it within the next 12-24 hours. Thanks for your patience.

20% Sale is currently set to run through the end of Christmas day - if you're interested in me extending it please post here and let me know.

10K blast, how many links will be active after 1 month?

I think a 10K blast is too much for a brand new (less than 5 days old) site right?

I'm interested in ordering the 20k package if you can do 288 links at once. Email me at moltar [at] moltar [dot] net if interested.

10K blast, how many links will be active after 1 month?

I think a 10K blast is too much for a brand new (less than 5 days old) site right?

I don't give estimates on link stickiness, to do so would be foolhardy as there are too many variables in place for me to say for certain how many will stick for a month+

I'm interested in ordering the 20k package if you can do 288 links at once. Email me at moltar [at] moltar [dot] net if interested.

You got an email :)

Looks like a pretty good deal.

Rhino.

Yep - I tend to think so too :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope ya'll have a great day with friends and family.
I already had a great Christmas - proposed to my Girlfriend yesterday and she said Yes. Anything else I get is icing on the cake :)

Oh yeah, and since I'm in a good mood the sale is extended till the end of the year.
Buy some links guys - I have a wedding to pay for :p

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope ya'll have a great day with friends and family.
I already had a great Christmas - proposed to my Girlfriend yesterday and she said Yes. Anything else I get is icing on the cake :)

Oh yeah, and since I'm in a good mood the sale is extended till the end of the year.
Buy some links guys - I have a wedding to pay for :p

Congrats bro!! :) Please respond to my support ticket re question about getting 200+ URLs backlinked. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.