Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just made my first post/purchase on this forum!

Transaction ID for this payment is: 7PW04278G70054535.

Transaction ID: 5401251537833023T

Thanks bro!

No problem man - thanks for your continued business :)

Just made my first post/purchase on this forum!

Transaction ID for this payment is: 7PW04278G70054535.

Got your order - happy to hear that your first purchase on WF was from us, hope to see you back in the future :)

ordered; please confirm transaction ID for this payment is: 9SR90778996056202.

Got your order - thanks :)

I'm pretty amazed at your delivery speed. Have sent another order your way!

Possible to get the same URL from different site profiles? Minimize the overlaps.

I'm pretty amazed at your delivery speed. Have sent another order your way!

Possible to get the same URL from different site profiles? Minimize the overlaps.

Thanks for the compliment on our order speed, we pride ourselves on knocking orders out quickly and it's great to hear positive feedback :)

We don't guarantee uniqueness but I do randomize my database every couple days to ensure a good "mix" for repeat offenders.... errr repeat customers. :)

Hi, your service sounds great but too many links for my new micro niche sites, I only need around 100, will pay the same rate if you want. PM me if you are up for it.

You got a PM (and a follow-up email)

Just ordered 10k links. Transaction ID: 4FJ12936RU0835901

Putting together 2 more orders too, before Jan 1st ;)

Congrats on the engagement bro~

Thanks for the orders and for the congrats on the engagement.

ordered again. this is my ~4th or ~5th order with him?
great guy to do biz with!
highly recommended!

Appreciate the recommendation man - thanks for your continued business :)

Oh, and it's order number 4 in case you were actually wondering ;)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope ya'll have a great day with friends and family.
I already had a great Christmas - proposed to my Girlfriend yesterday and she said Yes. Anything else I get is icing on the cake :)

Oh yeah, and since I'm in a good mood the sale is extended till the end of the year.
Buy some links guys - I have a wedding to pay for :p

Congrats..!! I want to buy 10K links, but the promotional Link you emailed to fill the form, didn't forward to your paypal id. It redirected to a blank page. Please let me know your paypal and also let me know which form should I use to send you the details. My contact ID is harshajyotidas@gmail.com

Congrats..!! I want to buy 10K links, but the promotional Link you emailed to fill the form, didn't forward to your paypal id. It redirected to a blank page. Please let me know your paypal and also let me know which form should I use to send you the details. My contact ID is harshajyotidas@gmail.com

Wufoo is a bit buggy with payments, hence why I'm working on an alternate solution. Give it another try if you don't mind, should work. If you still can't get it to work then drop me a line at support@pureseo.com and I'll get you squared away :)

I'd like to order again but your form isnt working. When I fill out my info and hit "Submit" it sends me to a blank white page: https://xrumer.wufoo.com/forms/purchase-your-submission-now/#public

Hmm - not able to duplicate that problem here but it looks like multiple folks are having it. Will see if there is anything that I can do to fix it.

For the time being if you are unable to use our form please send order details to support@pureseo.com to include the below info and I will then invoice you for payment.
anchor text
URL's
submission size

Status
Not open for further replies.