Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello OP, I have make an order on 10 Decemeber for 5k links. This is the paypal id
Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7YD62811W5915384M).
Waiting for the report. Thanks

I have never seen such good reviews on a forum before, I am placing my orders right now, don't worry i don't mind waiting for good quality service.

Just got my order in 3 hours ago and moved from 17th to 12th in a term with 254,000 results! This is only with the 5,000 link package and only 3 hours of being completed. I can't wait to see what it does once I get fully indexed! Once again he over delivered by a ton! Purchased 5,000 links and recieved 7,742. Checking through with scrapebox there were over 5,200 with correct anchor links!

Matt just got a long term customer for sure. I have 8 new websites rolling out next month. I would start getting prepared now for large orders!

Our backlog should be caught up at this point - back to our normal delivery timeframe of 24-48 hours.

Thanks for all the orders and the great reviews all :)

First Order

Just placed my first order, transaction ID for this payment is: 2XD76071X41152019 Look forward to seeing the results.:D

Very Fast!

I placed an order last night at 11:00PM I received the report this morning! This guy is super fast! This is the fastest service I have ever used on Wicked Fire! Waiting to see the results, he included several free links. Great job man! If every provider was like this guy things would be great!:D

down to try 10k, send payment details

Link to order is in the first post of this thread man ;)

I placed an order last night at 11:00PM I received the report this morning! This guy is super fast! This is the fastest service I have ever used on Wicked Fire! Waiting to see the results, he included several free links. Great job man! If every provider was like this guy things would be great!:D

Glad to hear you enjoyed working with us - hope that the service helps your ranking out and that we get a chance to work together more in the future :)

Hi Matt,

Just place an order. ID#19W26038GT534341T

Looking forward to seeing the report.

Thanks,
Big Al

Hi Matt

I ordered 2x5000 link packages.

Here are the transaction ids:

09J848357C929283J

4BV80716KT157705W

Thanks.

Status