Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

got my report within hours. Order 5k links? Receive over 6k. Straight up. Thank you Matt for providing a _good_fucking_service_.

Got my report back within 3 hours of ordering. Excellent service! Will be placing more orders - Thank you!

Just Ordered 20k pack transaction id: 3077-1645-6003-9022. Excited to see results because I ordered another xrumer blast from this forum at the same time and am interested to see different results. Thanks for your work airforcematt!

Just received submission report. Everything was delivered as promised very quickly (by the morning after order was placed). Looking forward to rank results. I recommend. Thanks again.

Well I emailed yesterday since you said email has a faster response time, which I still have not received an email back.

Anyways, what is the biggest profile blast you can supply me with, with the profiles being all unique?

I received the text file listing the URLs of the last blast.
Good Work Again - Thanks

Thanks man :)

Just placed an order for 20,000 links.

Transaction ID: 9UB38603LM0507225

Gotcha covered dude

Another day, another order. Thanks in advance Matt.

Appreciate your continued business - thanks man :)

got my report within hours. Order 5k links? Receive over 6k. Straight up. Thank you Matt for providing a _good_fucking_service_.

Appreciate the review dude - pleasure working with you

Got my report back within 3 hours of ordering. Excellent service! Will be placing more orders - Thank you!

Looking forward to it :)

Just Ordered 20k pack transaction id: 3077-1645-6003-9022. Excited to see results because I ordered another xrumer blast from this forum at the same time and am interested to see different results. Thanks for your work airforcematt!

Hope the results are what you're looking for!

Just received submission report. Everything was delivered as promised very quickly (by the morning after order was placed). Looking forward to rank results. I recommend. Thanks again.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Just ordered 10k links.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 32880826GP112351G.

Gotcha covered :)

Well I emailed yesterday since you said email has a faster response time, which I still have not received an email back.

Anyways, what is the biggest profile blast you can supply me with, with the profiles being all unique?

Responded to your email - sorry for the delay, was flying home the day you sent it.

I got my report in less than 24 hours, the op also overdelivered which was great. Will order again. Thanks

Looking forward to working with you in the future :)

Just ordered 10K; transaction #: 70L36018GT908262Y

Thanks!

Got your order - will knock it out asap :)

EDIT
Shameless plug guys - Brandon has posted a thread asking what you think the best service on WF is, If ya'll like my services I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd show me some love in that thread :)

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/109152-whats-best-service-wf.html

Matt,

been working with you for a while, I quit updating the thread about 30 orders ago lol, but I felt I owed it to you to give you a good review on that thread. So I did. Check it out. You rock, you always deliver on all my orders, over-deliver, and on-time. By the way, sent you another one. (6HW04577T7005991C) lol.

Last edited:
Since Koenig is doing it, i think I owed you one approx, uh like 200 orders ago.

Always on time, always online, and always provides the exact reports I need.

You already know I love working with you bro. Keep up the good work - the kid (well he's a grown ass man) is a genius.

10/10 on 200+ reports.

Just got my report for another 10K Blast... everything looks great, as usual. Excellent service every time with fast turnaround and good results! Thanks Matt!

Matt,

been working with you for a while, I quit updating the thread about 30 orders ago lol, but I felt I owed it to you to give you a good review on that thread. So I did. Check it out. You rock, you always deliver on all my orders, over-deliver, and on-time. By the way, sent you another one. (6HW04577T7005991C) lol.

Thanks bro - appreciate your business and your review here and in the other thread :)

Since Koenig is doing it, i think I owed you one approx, uh like 200 orders ago.

Always on time, always online, and always provides the exact reports I need.

You already know I love working with you bro. Keep up the good work - the kid (well he's a grown ass man) is a genius.

10/10 on 200+ reports.

Thanks for the review/flattering words man - appreciate it. Always a pleasure working with/for you dude :)

Hi Mat

transaction ID for this payment is: 27751603EW834863L

i send you pm

thx

Got your order - should be processed soon :)

Just got my report for another 10K Blast... everything looks great, as usual. Excellent service every time with fast turnaround and good results! Thanks Matt!

No problemo Mike, thank you :)

Once again - shameless plug :) If ya'll like my service then I'd greatly appreciate it if you could show me some love in the thread linked below.
http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/109152-whats-best-service-wf.html

Hey Matt,

I just ordered 5,000 ($10) :) I cant wait to see the report and effects.

Receipt No: 3644-8505-4834-1910

Thanks again for all the orders guys :) Right now we have a bit of a backlog, orders placed right now have about a 48-72 hour delivery timeframe.

Will post here again when we're caught back up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.