Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered 10K package.

Ordered $20 package. Reciept # from payal: 1830-5383-1044-8488
this is my second order from you, you have been great to work with.

5,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $10
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0WT51290WW742610E

Thanks for the orders :)

order placed a week ago (nov 10), payment id :18Y461208K418190Y (5k)
is everything ok? thanks
There was a problem with your order and I neglected to follow up with you about it - my apologies. Sending you a full refund and you'll be handsomely compensated with a good amount of free links, reports should be in your inbox within 12 hours at the most.

Matt,

Got the links this morning, very quick delivery from you. Awesome as usual. Links already showing up, already noticed SERP increase slightly just as last time. Thank again for your awesome service.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: No33A09840J5930473S

Placed an order for "5,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $10".

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7JB05428TA288901X

Matt,

Got the links this morning, very quick delivery from you. Awesome as usual. Links already showing up, already noticed SERP increase slightly just as last time. Thank again for your awesome service.

My pleasure :)

Hi Matt,

It doesn't matter, no need to refund me.
Okay thanks :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: No33A09840J5930473S
Appreciate your order :)
Placed an order for "5,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $10".

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7JB05428TA288901X
Thanks for your order :)
hi Matt,Placed an order for "5,000+ Forum Profile Backlinks = $10".
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 3KU08563H2686923K.
have a nice day
Sweet! Thanks :)
Order placed for 20,000 links.

Transaction ID: 8H649988YT231605V
Awesome - thank you :)
Please confirm that can you ensure that no profile is created in adult websites/forums
Some profiles are created on adult sites, I'm working on removing them from my database at this time though since you have brought it to my attention.
Excellent service. Order completed very quickly. :pimp:
Thanks for the purchase and review :)
Matt, can you remind me again - for the 10,000 profile links package - are they all from unique domains?
Yup they should be :)
Just purchased 10k package!

(Unique Transaction ID #93D63701BV123624L)

Great, thank you :)

So I will be placing more orders hoping that you will ensue that they are not being created in adult sites.

It is likely this is due to an error from my email that has since been fixed, but from my order on 11/16 I have not received a report. I apologize for the inconvenience, but if I could have confirmation of completion I would appreciate it. I realize this my likely my error and not yours and hope it is not much an inconvenience. Thanks.

I do not need a report if that is too much trouble - just confirmation I know your word is good.

Hi, I want to tell you that I received the report very quickly (few hours)
I got to 6000 raportl forums and ordered 5000, I checked and everything seems ok, with little mention, can not verify the phpbb forums, write (You are not Authorised to view the member list or profiles.) which are the majority? How can I do this because you gave me to verify password and username. I am happy with how quickly I received the report. Are satisfied with your services, which have a positive vote from me.
Expect of you to tell me how can I check the phpbb forum?

With thanks Cristiancc

So I will be placing more orders hoping that you will ensue that they are not being created in adult sites.
Looking forward to your orders - please note that while I am going to try and remove adult sites from your submissions I cannot garuntee it and will not be able to do any filtering of my database right away.
It is likely this is due to an error from my email that has since been fixed, but from my order on 11/16 I have not received a report. I apologize for the inconvenience, but if I could have confirmation of completion I would appreciate it. I realize this my likely my error and not yours and hope it is not much an inconvenience. Thanks.

I do not need a report if that is too much trouble - just confirmation I know your word is good.
Your report has been completed - just forwarded your submission report out again :)
2500 links purchased.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 8KT61924J1252893U.
Thanks for the order :)
Hi Matt,

still waiting for my reports, thanks
You will relieve them within 24 hours of this post along with a bonus free submission that you can use for any of your sites to make up for excessive delay on your submission. My apologies for the mixup.
Hi, I want to tell you that I received the report very quickly (few hours)
I got to 6000 raportl forums and ordered 5000, I checked and everything seems ok, with little mention, can not verify the phpbb forums, write (You are not Authorised to view the member list or profiles.) which are the majority? How can I do this because you gave me to verify password and username. I am happy with how quickly I received the report. Are satisfied with your services, which have a positive vote from me.
Expect of you to tell me how can I check the phpbb forum?

With thanks Cristiancc
Christiancc - if you would like the username and password for your submissions please reply to the report email asking for them and we'll get you hooked up :)
Review:

Profile links are delivered faster than I've expected.

My ranking has improved from no.12 to no.5 for a high-searched keyword. Definitely a good bargain and will buy your service again.

Awesome! Glad to hear your rankings have improved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.