Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have question about this:

I need only one URL, can I use 25 keywords/anchors with it?

P.S. Your PM inbox is full.

Thanks.

Yes you may :)

To all - I just edited my payment form with the following information, thought I'd post it here for you as well.

Due to the xrumer server outage last week we are experiencing VERY delayed delivery of orders and are working through a backlog - delivery timeframes will be significantly longer than normal. By ordering now you are essentially placing yourself on a waiting list. Email support@pureseo.com for the latest waiting times if this is a concern for you.

Bottom line? I'm buried in a backlog of orders and am working my hardest on getting things caught back up. Email me with any questions/concerns.

Thanks for your continued business!

All - We are back up and rolling and open for business. Delivery timeframe is estimated at 24 hours at this point. Have a new batch of servers we are adding to our arsenal coming online today that will help us blast through anything ya'll need in rapid fashion. Thanks for your patience as we worked through the sizeable backlog that resulted from the xrumer outage.

Oh - btw, new packages coming soon :D

Ordered - waiting to see what sort of results I get :D
[FONT=&quot]Transaction ID: 73T67459T4008681L

Please confirm.

Thanks
[/FONT]

Ordered 5k backlinks and after 3h received report, scrapeboxed total 6k profiles(received additional 1k profiles):
1.6k backlinks with good anchor
1.3k backlinks without anchor

nearly 30% of order was done... the rest is either without links or isnt publicly viewable..

any chances for 1 more free 5k blast?

Ordered 5k backlinks and after 3h received report, scrapeboxed total 6k profiles(received additional 1k profiles):
1.6k backlinks with good anchor
1.3k backlinks without anchor

nearly 30% of order was done... the rest is either without links or isnt publicly viewable..

any chances for 1 more free 5k blast?

some forums require login to see the profiles.

Just because the links are behind a login screen does not mean that Google cannot see them.

For an example click this link
DAYN - Connect With A Click To Warez - It will show you a login page.

Now search google using the following string.

cache:DAYN - Connect With A Click To Warez

You'll see that Google has access behind the point where it normally requires a login.

Your profile creation at vbulletin sucks, thats an example:
allForums - View Profile: pracaholandvj

there are many more in my report...

Just checked it once again you have put someone else's links in my profiles:
Aitinhviet -- Ai Tinh Viet - View Profile: pracaholandvj

once again - there are many more in my report...

I havent ordered promoting somebody else's websites...
did you even bother to check what i wrote in my last post?

Yes I read your last post.
Some sites don't have anchor text - some do.
It looks like the first example you posted had the link removed by the forum admin.
Not sure why your report has other links in it - will take a look and get back to you via email.

some forums require login to see the profiles.

Just because the links are behind a login screen does not mean that Google cannot see them.

For an example click this link
DAYN - Connect With A Click To Warez - It will show you a login page.

Now search google using the following string.

cache:DAYN - Connect With A Click To Warez

You'll see that Google has access behind the point where it normally requires a login.

To check it from the browser, You may use the firefox addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/ change the User Agent to "Google Bot" and view the forum and you will be able to see the pages that make sense to google - eventhough they are behind the login page for 'Browsers'! Because you act as if google bot!!!

Have you a rough idea how many links stick? %

Also what is the recommended indexing plan for these links?
I'm not sure if it was from you but i got a pack of xrummer links once, and very few actually showed up on yahoo links. My thinking is that these are new profile pages so many wont get indexed without pushing them. Will a basic site like pingdevice do the job?

Have you a rough idea how many links stick? %

Also what is the recommended indexing plan for these links?
I'm not sure if it was from you but i got a pack of xrummer links once, and very few actually showed up on yahoo links. My thinking is that these are new profile pages so many wont get indexed without pushing them. Will a basic site like pingdevice do the job?

I don't personally suggest pinging the links, my theory is if you let google find them over time it looks more natural. If indexing them quickly is your goal then yes pinging would help with that.

As for stick percentage I don't have any good data on that for you.

yes, i support the post directly above me. i was also wondering if it would be safe to use PINGDEVICE to ping the links.
if not, then how long does it take on the average for the links to start showing on yahoo?
please reply

Answered most of your questions above - as for links showing up it varys wildly but normally I see at least some of the links start showing up within 48 hours in yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.