Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ordered his package a few days earlier and was surprise to see the SERP improvements. I normally rank services on SERP movement and this service is good enough to be called one of the best services in WF.

Although, I would love to see that ll links are anchored. It will maximize the benefits from your service. (atleast I think so). Will surely order again shortly.. !!

Thanks for the orders and reviews guys :)

We're a bit buried in orders right now - turnaround time is about 48-72 hours at this point, will post again when we're back up to our normal turnaround time :)

Matt,

Just a few questions if you don't mind:

1.) Is it advisable to point the links directly to the money-site? Or rather only use your service on web 2.0 sites/linkwheels?

2.) Just generally, in a 10k blast, in how far would the traffic increase?

Airforcematt

It's been 3 DAYS since I made my purchase (transaction ID 53221275X5042925G), but I still have not received my report, and I still have not seen ANY SIGN of the links. Please what is going on? I have sent you a PM. Please respond!

Your report was sent out on monday to your gmail address, please check your spam folder and if it's not there let me know so I can send you a download link.

Matt,

Just a few questions if you don't mind:

1.) Is it advisable to point the links directly to the money-site? Or rather only use your service on web 2.0 sites/linkwheels?

2.) Just generally, in a 10k blast, in how far would the traffic increase?

1. Depends on the age/authority of the site - new sites pointing at 2.0/linkwheels could be advisable, authority sites or aged sites could handle it better.
2. Can't answer that - way too many variables to give you a straight answer.

I have checked my spam and inbox folders. NO SIGN of the report. Please send me the download link.
I submitted a total of 4 URL's for the blast.

ifyclose2 (at) gmail com

There was a typo in the email you put for delivery on our order form (you left off the "2" at the end) which is why you never received it till now. Just re-sent the report.

thx for the answer my friend Matt...

Don't call me your friend. I am not your friend. I have worked for you and been friendly in the past but no more. I'm about to leave my first ever negative Itrader and guess who it's going to be against?
Yep that's right, YOU.
You abused a trust I gave you - for a while you were one of my bigger customers. Then you figured out that because I trusted you you could slip orders in when I was busy and not pay for them. Your first few went unnoticed so you continued to to it.

Am I an idiot for taking this long to notice? Yes. Yes I am.

Do I intend to continue to work with you after you STOLE from me for an extended period of time? No.

I sent you an email with an offer to settle this. Take it or leave it.
But don't call me your friend. Cause "buddy" - you ain't no friend of mine.

Don't call me your friend. I am not your friend. I have worked for you and been friendly in the past but no more. I'm about to leave my first ever negative Itrader and guess who it's going to be against?
Yep that's right, YOU.
You abused a trust I gave you - for a while you were one of my bigger customers. Then you figured out that because I trusted you you could slip orders in when I was busy and not pay for them. Your first few went unnoticed so you continued to to it.

Am I an idiot for taking this long to notice? Yes. Yes I am.

Do I intend to continue to work with you after you STOLE from me for an extended period of time? No.

I sent you an email with an offer to settle this. Take it or leave it.
But don't call me your friend. Cause "buddy" - you ain't no friend of mine.

You tzoba - you sound like a straight ass hole. stealing for friends = BANNED. No, you won't get banned from WF, but guess who can't order Matt's service any more.

I've been working with Matt for a while, and I told him about this mistake THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. That's what friends do. Basically, he's out 1k because you stole from him.

So in my book. You're a fraud. Don't even think of ordering anything from me as well. I consider that 1k you stole Dirty money.

So, Tzoba, a Big Fuck you. :action-smiley-052: Matt, now you found the problem, make sure you check everybody else. If you find anyone else that's been cheating you like this asshole, They're banned from my services as well (yea, my services aren't the shit, but at least they won't be getting them).

I'm out. Matt, you're the shit - remember that.

Please confirm my order... i tried PMing you 2 times..

airforcematt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

amazing service, just placed my 6th (or is it 7th) order?
fast turnaround and delivers results for a great price, can't argue with that!

You tzoba - you sound like a straight ass hole. stealing for friends = BANNED. No, you won't get banned from WF, but guess who can't order Matt's service any more.

I've been working with Matt for a while, and I told him about this mistake THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. That's what friends do. Basically, he's out 1k because you stole from him.

So in my book. You're a fraud. Don't even think of ordering anything from me as well. I consider that 1k you stole Dirty money.

So, Tzoba, a Big Fuck you. :action-smiley-052: Matt, now you found the problem, make sure you check everybody else. If you find anyone else that's been cheating you like this asshole, They're banned from my services as well (yea, my services aren't the shit, but at least they won't be getting them).

I'm out. Matt, you're the shit - remember that.

Thanks man - you made my night :)

Please confirm my order... i tried PMing you 2 times..

airforcematt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Your report has been sent

airforcematt: did u get my yesterday message?

Yes I did - just sent the reply. Sorry for the delay, spent last night dealing with a scamming scumbag.

amazing service, just placed my 6th (or is it 7th) order?
fast turnaround and delivers results for a great price, can't argue with that!

Thanks for the positive review and continued business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.