Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Matt, just put in an order for 10K. Site is car/auto related. You should have the info now. Thanks.

Hi Matt,

are you still working on your old blasts?
If not, please check your PM and your Paypal - You'll see that there is an old order that you haven't processed yet. Before doing anything about it, please send me a PM.

PS: My recent orders were all completed very quickly, so don't get the wrong idea ;)

Hi Matt,

are you still working on your old blasts?
If not, please check your PM and your Paypal - You'll see that there is an old order that you haven't processed yet. Before doing anything about it, please send me a PM.

PS: My recent orders were all completed very quickly, so don't get the wrong idea ;)

You have a PM man - hit me up and I'll get things straightened up quick fast in a hurry :)

I will like to order when can you start taking orders again?

I'm fully caught up and ready to rock and roll with any orders folks have :D

Just ordered 20k backlinks.
Trans ID: 39K6469981652852X

Please distribute the anchor text according to the % that I give. Looking forward to good experience with this service. :)

Order Placed...5k

Hey Matt,

Please Check PM...sent transaction ID...ordered 5k links

Are you backed up right now?

I am seeing how this service goes, but I have a few more orders for you once this one goes well....

Can you do special characters (umlaut letters) as anchor texts? In other words, can you do anchor texts that aren't fully in English alphabet?

Hey Matt, your PM inbox is full, can you please have a look at my $10 package order: 46K59949NJ596701B?

The order was placed two weeks ago. Thanks in advance.

Ordered a $10 package and it was completed quickly. A random check of a block of 40 URLs showed that a login is necessary to see the URL about 50% of the time, but Matt overdelivered massively to begin with - so it all works out. Great value for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.