Article Writing + Spinning and Submissions Services - $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added 2 new additions to this service. Those additions are:

1: A disposable email address for you to "OWN" the accounts on the article directories that your article is submitted too.

2: Keyword density reporting.

If you have any questions about these 2 additional components in the service feel free to ask. Thanks.

Hi still waiting on my order from last week, please advise? I would like the above two items included as well, please.

Update:

I originally purchased on 10/28

on 11/2 he said they were done and was sending them over.

on 11/11 he sent me an article he wrote for a competitor of mine. He claimed he simply attached the wrong one in the email. Said he was resending the correct one.

on 11/12 I filed a PayPal dispute since he can't seem to deliver as promised.

I am in the same position. I had purchased Oct 28th, 2010.
Was told articles & submissions were complete Nov 8th. Have not heard back since.

Originally Joe was very responsive with a high level of communication. Recently things have gone quiet.

Hope to hear back Monday or Tuesday....

I am so confused.

As per my above post - was supposed to receive the report yesterday/today - still no receipt.

I had disputed the transaction a day ago with Pay-Pal - and originally heard that it had been closed with no resolution.

Just checked my paypal account - and it appears that the Seller has requested that a refund be issued - which is pending review by pay-pal. Supposed to be refunded by Friday.

Really sucks as this is my first transaction in WickedFire - and wow has it been a shtshow.

Ah zingo. that is not nice man. I never did anything to Hurt you or anyone else on this forum.

To suggest that I am bumping threads or even worse making comments to other members in an effort to hurt my sales is just plain wrong.

I am sure you wouldn't like someone crashing and thrashing your thread.

I have over a decade over highly successful online marketing experience. I have a bs in comp sci and an MBA from 2 very prestigious universities.

I am the vp of marketing for a major .com and i act in a professional manner in all I do.

I am sure that most members of the forum are adults and they can make their own decisions on what to buy or not buy.

VP of marketing for a major .com LOLOLOL yep and he is peddling articles.. come on now.. lets get to reality...

Status
Not open for further replies.