Article Writing + Spinning and Submissions Services - $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to sleep as it is 12am here and I will be up in the next 4 hours.

If you are interested in getting in on this awesome service and to get your campaign started right after I wake up then send payment to paypal email address: effeline@comcast.net and reply via PM with the paypal transaction id and your url.

I highly recommend you get in before I close project acceptance. I am highly available for communication. Even when I am not on my computer I am able to communicate via TapaTalk. You will only have to wait to hear from me if I am sleeping (which isn't often).

Special Project Bonus for the Next 3 orders!!!

I am also adding special bulk pricing. See below.

BULK PRICING OPTION:
*Buy 4 Article Packages and get a 5th one FREE!!!
*Buy 3 Article Packages and get 20% off of your order
*Buy 2 Article Packages and get 10% off of your order

**If you need more than 5 Article Packages PM me so we can discuss special bulk rates!!!

I picked up a copy and all I can say is so far from the communication I am expecting good things. Jm is very dedicated and takes his work seriously. I am looking forward to working with him.

Thanks for the sale evo. Pm sent and your article and spinning will be completed today leaving only need for submissions(submissions are completed either the first day of your order or the second) depends on work load.

I have been In a zone with my writing people. The words have been flowing and I have been amazing myself with how well I have been spinning the articles.

Get In on this service before I encounter writers block.. ;)

REMEMBER THAT IS 500 WORDS PER ARTICLE WITH AN 85% SPIN RATE AND 100% READABLE!!!

People I am adding a special twist to this service!!

If you are promoting a product or service I will write in a manner that will "sell" your product and service!!

SALES COPY WRITING STYLE INCLUDED!!!

This service is not just about spinning and submissions. Anyone can do that!!

This service is about high quality unique content creation x's 50!! Period!!

Note to mods: I tried to edit my last post to include the above mentioned but I ran out of editing time. No bump intended.

Remember folks - This service is based in the United States (phone verification available to all United States based clients).

I have over 20 years of writing experience. I have an MBA from a very popular university as well.

You may view my credentials here: Joseph Maresca - LinkedIn

HERE ARE SOME FAQ'S I THREW TOGETHER:

Is the article unique?
Absolutely!! I write the article for you. The article have no less than 500 words (sometimes your article can go as high as 1000 words if I am trying to convey a particular message).

Are the spun articles readable? Every other Article Writing and Spinning Service I used have used software and the spins where very unreadable.
Your seed article is manually spun via the use of a Thesaurus. No software is every used. Software, while they may possess a Thesaurus module, are unable to determine the correct synonym for the right sentence.

Do you manual submit to article directories?
YES!!! ALL of the spun articles are submitted to article directories manually. Many article directories have an editorial process, in a effort to ensure that the article being submitted to the directory gets accepted manual edits may need to be made in order to get that article listed.

What is the approval rate of my articles?
100%!!! We DO NOT submit a forget. We follow the submission until it is approved!!!

If I have left any questions out please feel free to post them in the thread or send me a PM. Thanks.

jmaresca... You might want to read this thread http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...ler-why-excessive-bumping-bad-your-sales.html

I think your walking the line.. just an fyi.

Hello Zingo. I appreciate your comment and concern. The time limit to edit posts is killing me as it is very short. I had posted a note to the mods in an earlier post in this thread. When posting via mobile devices I dont have the flexibility as I would with a desktop and laptop to navigate quicker to get points in before edit time runs out.

Hello Zingo. I appreciate your comment and concern. The time limit to edit posts is killing me as it is very short. I had posted a note to the mods in an earlier post in this thread. When posting via mobile devices I dont have the flexibility as I would with a desktop and laptop to navigate quicker to get points in before edit time runs out.

Just letting you know erect has recently been banning by the masses for the bumping threads, just reference the thread. I am answering your p.m.

Hi interested in your service, can i have email address to contact. Cant pm as new account.

Regards Steve

Not a problem Steve. I offer prompt and quality communication with my service. I am also available via phone for clients in the United States.

how come nobody reviewed this service yet? Drop some reviews in this thread! I'm not buying a service from a seller with 1 itrader if I have no solid reviews.

how come nobody reviewed this service yet? Drop some reviews in this thread! I'm not buying a service from a seller with 1 itrader if I have no solid reviews.

Hello avatar33. I appreciate your concerns. If you notice the thread was start just yesterday. Projects are still being worked on. I understand you need reviews when determining what service to buy.

I am sure that if you are wishing to get in on this service but need reviews first you will certainly see some very impressive reviews in the next couple of days as I complete projects.

I already have 1 highly positive review for communication (without even finishing the project).

I am here to provide a highly valuable and unique service. While there may be other article services on WF there will never be one like this.

Sounds good! payment sent. transaction id - #77J687069D333553Y

Regards Steve

p.s the OP is very helpfull and quick to reply, alls good so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.