Article Writing + Spinning and Submissions Services - $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE ADJUSTED PRICING TO ALLOW ALL MEMBERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THEIR LIPS WET

I HAVE ADJUSTED PRICING TO ALLOW ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THEIR LIPS WET WITHOUT HAVING TO SPRING FOR THE CORE (Standard) PACKAGE.

Standard Package: 1 article written 500+ words, spun 50 times (100% readable and 85%+ unique) with 50 submissions (1 unique article submitted to a unique article directory).

$35

Basic Package: 1 article written 300+ words, spun 20 times (100% readable and 85%+ unique) with 20 submissions (1 unique article submitted to a unique article directory).

$28

Mini Package: 1 article written 150 - 200 words, spun 10 times (100% readable and 85%+ unique) with 10 submissions (1 unique article submitted to a unique article directory).

$22

**ALL ARTICLES ARE SUBMITTED TO THE BUYER FOR APPROVAL BEFORE BEING SPUN. ONCE SPUN THE SPUN ARTICLE IS RESUBMITTED TO THE BUYER FOR A SECOND APPROVAL. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO APPROVE YOUR ARTICLE TWICE BEFORE IT IS SUBMITTED TO ARTICLE DIRECTORIES.

I write the seed article so it wouldn't show up in copyscape unless I site a reference from a government or medical website in which the article contains a bibliography. However the need for that is typically only with health articles and I take a sales approach mostly verusus informative.

The short answer should actually be my articles don't show up in copyscape because I run them through copyscape after being proofed. However I felt the need to mention that I may site a government resource in an article however this is rare.

What would be the average % uniqueness of each article if put in copyscape?

Thank you

If your question was referring to the uniqueness of spun article versus spun article, I typically spin them pretty hard and if this the info you where seeking let me know and I can show you a sample spin and conduct some analysis associated with your question.

JamesHenry said:
Hey,

I am interested in the unique percentage of the spun articles. If they are 90% individually I will buy 1 not for submission.

I will buy another for submission and I am okay with those articles coming in at 80% unique to each other.

is the 50 articles 90% unique from each other doable for you?

Thanks

Jim
Hi James. Articles are 500 word minimum. Typically 400+ are spun with roughly 4 or 5 synonyms. Typically the only words in an article that aren't spun are the prepositions.

Another order placed.

Paypal Transaction ID: 2N841418WY212025W

site details sent to your email. please confirm that you have received my order.

Another order placed.

Paypal Transaction ID: 2N841418WY212025W

site details sent to your email. please confirm that you have received my order.

Why would you be placing order when there are no review completed?

Also your a new account and your only posting in this thread and the other op's thread and no where else.

Seems like you might just be bumping his threads. Which is against the rules and could get you banned and the op banned.

jmaresca I'll take a pre-paid standard package providing you can get it done by Sunday night?

Standard Package: 1 article written 500+ words, spun 50 times (100% readable and 85%+ unique) with 50 submissions (1 unique article submitted to a unique article directory).

please PM me w/ payment info.

Hello seattlewebdesign. I can complete by sunday night however I must inform you that all article directories will not approve the article submission so soon.

I have started to offer continued work to ensure 100% article approval and to update reports accordingly.

Paypal email address will be pm'd to you and my direct email address is Joseph_maresca@hotmail.com.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Why would you be placing order when there are no review completed?

Also your a new account and your only posting in this thread and the other op's thread and no where else.

Seems like you might just be bumping his threads. Which is against the rules and could get you banned and the op banned.

Ah zingo. that is not nice man. I never did anything to Hurt you or anyone else on this forum.

To suggest that I am bumping threads or even worse making comments to other members in an effort to hurt my sales is just plain wrong.

I am sure you wouldn't like someone crashing and thrashing your thread.

I have over a decade over highly successful online marketing experience. I have a bs in comp sci and an MBA from 2 very prestigious universities.

I am the vp of marketing for a major .com and i act in a professional manner in all I do.

I am sure that most members of the forum are adults and they can make their own decisions on what to buy or not buy.

Ah zingo. that is not nice man. I never did anything to Hurt you or anyone else on this forum.

To suggest that I am bumping threads or even worse making comments to other members in an effort to hurt my sales is just plain wrong.

I am sure you wouldn't like someone crashing and thrashing your thread.

I have over a decade over highly successful online marketing experience. I have a bs in comp sci and an MBA from 2 very prestigious universities.

I am the vp of marketing for a major .com and i act in a professional manner in all I do.

I am sure that most members of the forum are adults and they can make their own decisions on what to buy or not buy.

I suggest you re read this thread..

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-...ler-why-excessive-bumping-bad-your-sales.html

I am being nice and not posting you in the above thread yet.

PM sent requesting additional information. Please also let me know where in the US you are located, just for my own piece of mind.

PM sent requesting additional information. Please also let me know where in the US you are located, just for my own piece of mind.

Hello Perma. I am based in NYC during normal business hours and New Jersey on nights and weekends. I typically provide my phone number to clients based in the United States as well.

What happend to your article here?

i removed the article at the request of the customer because hubpages are nofollows and replaced with a dofollow directory :) (i am sure you knew that hubpage links are no follow unless the page is a PR2). if you notice the message hubpage has placed on that pages is that:

The article you are looking for is no longer published. The author may have chosen to unpublish it, or it may have been unpublished by a moderater because of a violation of HubPages rules.

in this case it was simply a buyer request and hubpages has been removed from the service. thanks for that post. you just showcased the service's ability to update submissions and ensure all are seo friendly.

I have added 2 new additions to this service. Those additions are:

1: A disposable email address for you to "OWN" the accounts on the article directories that your article is submitted too.

2: Keyword density reporting.

If you have any questions about these 2 additional components in the service feel free to ask. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.