Article Writing + Spinning and Submissions Services - $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaresca

Jun 17, 2008
United States
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am a professional writer with highly advanced online marketing skills looking to offer my services as an article writer and submission expert to all WF members.

I will write an article with a minimum of 500 words on your chosen niche. You may select your article subject.

The article WILL bypass copyscape as I write the article myself. No use of any existing online articles for this content.

I will spin the article 50 times and each spun article will be submitted to one of the following directories :

1. ezinearticles.com
2. hubpages.com
3. articlesbase.com
4. buzzle.com
5. suite101.com
6. technorati.com
7. helium.com
8. goarticles.com
9. articlesnatch.com
10. articlealley.com
11. articledashboard.com
12. selfgrowth.com/articles.html
13. bukisa.com
14. ideamarketers.com
15. amazines.com
16. isnare.com
17. searchwarp.com
18. articlecity.com
19. infobarrel.com
20. sooperarticles.com
21. articleclick.com
22. articlerich.com
23. selfseo.com
24. articlecube.com
25. articletrader.com
26. a1articles.com
27. articlestars.com
28. submityourarticle.com/articles/
29. abcarticledirectory.com
30. web-source.net
31. articlecompilation.com
32. EvanCarmichael.com
33. articlesfactory.com
34. articlepool.com 10,544
35. site-reference.com
36. upublish.info
37. articleslash.net
38. acmearticles.com
39. e-articles.info
40. articledirectory.com
41. articlenexus.com
42. articlesalley.com
43. 990m.com
44. carolinaarticles.com
45. affsphere.com
46. articlecell.com
47. thewhir.com/find/articlecentral
48. articlemonkeys.com
49. articlebliss.com
50. thecontentcorner.com

Your report will be furnished in an excel spreadsheet.

ONLY TAKING 5 ORDERS FOR NOW - I WILL TAKE MORE ORDERS ONCE I HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST 5. THANK YOU!!!

Review copies have been given out. There was 1 and I am working on that project as we speak. You cant beat this service. You get 50 article titles spun too. Thats killer for SE's.

Another order just came in leaving only 3 spots left. As you can see that I announce when spots close I will also announce when spots open when I do hit the total of 5 projects at once limit.

Here is a sample of a SPUN sentence:

Online games have become {very|extremely|exceptionally|exceedingly|especially} {popular|well-liked|accepted|admired|trendy} over the {past|previous|preceding|prior} 10 years. As you can see, this sentence is extremely thorough in terms of being spun.

All articles will be spun manually using a THESAURUS not software!!!!!!!!

Can you PM me a sample of your writing? If I provide the article, can you just spin and submit it? How much would that cost? thanks

I can simply just spin the article with submissions. That would be about $5 off of the $35 service fee. If you are interested in seeing some of my writing and how well my writing has been picked up by other websites you can search "smarter eating" + "Joe Maresca" in google. You can also visit lackfat dot com to see some of my most recent writings. Thanks.

do you give a report of the accepted articles? or we just take your word for it they will be accepted?

Good luck giving review copies out to newbs, like doing work for free and getting nothing in return.

im interested pm me please
a sample url would be great
also i wqnt to ask how long will it take to finish a single order ?

Just to give everyone some insight into my process for the service, please see below:

1: Research the niche (just in case it is a topic that I do not know enough about).
2: Write the article.
3: Proof the article, check spelling and grammar.
4: Manually spin the article using a Thesaurus (never software). I audit the terms via the Thesaurus to ensure they are the correct synonyms for a spin. Over 80% of the article is spun.
5: Manually Submit to the Article Directories.
6: Prepare and send you the report upon completion.

ALL ASPECTS OF THIS SERVICE UTILIZE QUALITY AND MANUAL TACTICS. NOT ONLY AM I SPINNING YOUR ARTICLES FOR SE's BUT I AM ALSO SPINNING FOR READERS.

ALL SPUN ARTICLES POSSESS 100% READABILITY!!!!

THE QUALITY OF YOUR SPUN ARTICLES CAN COMPETE WITH MOST ORIGINAL ARTICLES OUT ON THE WEB!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :playboy_sml:

Status
Not open for further replies.