400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I paid this guy to rank me on the first page for a highly competitive keyword. I didn't think he would come through and would be sweating with excuses, however sure enough he came through and delivered at #10.

Took a while but he didn't stop even when I though he gave up and disappeared for a minute. Then he messaged me out of nowhere with the rankings.

Thanks for your great review sitemap...

Package purchased and report received.

All seems to be in order. Thanks.

Thanks for your nice review sleepylee...

Would like to place a 100 link order. Can't PM you. How do we proceed?

Hello chris123,

Your order is completed and report sent on your mail address, please check this out...

600 link order received on time and accurate. Will use this service again.

Thanks for your nice review qurilla....

All order's completed again and now we are ready to take new order's as well....

--thanks

PM Sent, I have receive no answer,until now. SO, I will receive my report with this links , or the job was not done?

Job was done on time and reports sent on your mail address and you have not placed any order for these links..that time you gave us the complete project of your 4 url's and we have done this project for your six url's (two extra) a few day's ago and now we have just sent the complete 6 urls report on your mail address. That is the reason you didn't get the reports now you can check our mail as we have sent on your mail address ...

--thanks

I got my reports, and they were very professional and prompt. These look like social bookmarking/article websites.

Effects so far?

Google:

The harder keywrod hasn't budged It is still on the bottom of page 1, but it didn't drop.

The easier keyword moved up to the top of page 1 from the middle.

So this service is fine, and it should give you a boost on an easier to moderate keyword., or on a page that isn't even indexed.

And even though it didn't seem to budge a tougher one, it didn't hurt either - and there may not have been time for all of these pages to get crawled.

All order's completed again and today we have updated our links... now you 'll get more power full one-way links for your site....

Accepting new order's as well...

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.