400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

The Good
Got my file this morning (about 48 hours later). The links were separated out in excel based on KW phrase used and the right phrases were used. Where applicable a login/password was provided. Some strong root domains were in that list.

The Bad
The only gripe is that some of these bookmarks are only visible when logged into the account (think personalized Google/Yahoo) -- I was planning on throwing some BLG/DFB on the entire list, so there'll be some wasted links in that manner. One could make the argument that this will assist in other social signals so if anything I'd suggest to the seller to separate out direct discoverable links and those that exist only behind the login.

Too soon to determine rankings; if positive I'd probably reorder.

Hello Cygnus,

Thanks for your great review and i will separate publicly viewable links next time for sure. Really appreciate your great review.

Ordered the 300, transaction ID 1121055397907823W

Will edit this post for a review later.

Hello lombracremisi,

Your order is completed and we have sent report on your provided email address, please check your inbox.

I will wait for your review...

All orders completed again, we are ready to take new orders as well....only 31 discounted order's left now, Hurry up :)

--thanks

Quite new here but this service looks quite good and has had some good reviews. Just to confirm are there discounted copies still available?

EDIT: scrap the above, found it on your site :) 400 links purchased for $29 ID:2F878854EX315523F

Order placed for 600 Links for $42 ID:9GC34522JY459XXXX

Hello Stian,

Your order is completed and report sent on your provided email address please check this out and thanks for your order...

Order placed for 100 links for $8:ID:9L161404VK4008236

Hello donglian0063,

Your order is also completed and report sent on your provided email address please check this out and thanks alot for your order...

Quite new here but this service looks quite good and has had some good reviews. Just to confirm are there discounted copies still available?

EDIT: scrap the above, found it on your site :) 400 links purchased for $29 ID:2F878854EX315523F

Hello digger600,

We have still not credited your order money its showing in our paypal but it will take upto 7 days to clear by paypal because you made the payment to paypal by check and i think its not cleared yet. In our paypal its showing "Pending Until 16-Jun-2011", We will proceed your order after get credited the payment, your order will be completed in only 24 hours after got the money in our paypal.....

We are ready to take new orders as well click on Buy Now link below to get your copy now

Buy Now

--thanks

hello digger600,

I just credited your order money, your order will complete in next 24 to 28 hours maximum......

Now we are ready to take new orders as well, please click on buy now link below to place your order .....

Buy Now

--thanks

Sorry about the delay been really busy :)

Had the report through on 18th June so very pleased with the promptness in delivering the service. Had no problems whatsover, received a good professional-looking email with my report listed in excel. Checked a few of the links randomly and all appear good. Overall very impressed with the service I received, just waiting on the results now but would definitely recommend :D

Thanks

Sorry about the delay been really busy :)

Had the report through on 18th June so very pleased with the promptness in delivering the service. Had no problems whatsover, received a good professional-looking email with my report listed in excel. Checked a few of the links randomly and all appear good. Overall very impressed with the service I received, just waiting on the results now but would definitely recommend :D

Thanks

Hello digger600,

Thanks for your great review....

All orders completed, we are ready to take new orders, only 9 orders left in this discounted offer so hurry up guy's.... and click on Buy Now Link below to place your order..

Buy Now

--thanks

Hello everyone,

100 Links for $8

200 Links for $15

300 Links for $22

400 Links for $29

500 Links for $36

600 Links for $42

This offer is still available for next 20 orders click on by now link below to place your secure order with your site details...

Buy Now

--thanks

Can you PM me a sample of sites you are submitting?
I guess we are not talking about socialmonkee type of services for 100-200 bookmarking.Is it?
Thanks

Hello Cygnus,

Your order is completed and report sent on your provided email address on saturday, please check this out.

Hello
seosoldier86 and stevejones003 i have sent pm to both of you, on saturday and still waiting for your reply.

Only 14 Discounted Copies left, hit Buy Now link below to place your secure order!

Buy Now

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.