400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered 400 link package. Waited a while to let some of the links get picked up before reviewing it. Jumped from page 4 to page 1 for a couple of my target keywords within around 2 weeks so pretty happy. All the work was completed in a timely fashion and a comprehensive report was sent through. Recommended.

Thanks for your nice review gypsy777.

All order's completed, now i am ready to take new order's.....

Hey Maria,

Im pretty sure this has been asked already but I'm too lazy to read through 3 pages lol. What type of links are these? Are they from web 2.0 pages? blog posts? forum posts?

Interested in placing an order. Please let me know!

Thanks!

Sent you a few more questions via PM. Im very keen on your service but just want to be thorough before I order.

Thanks! :)

Affordable Package

Your rates are really cheap.I am not sure about quality of service.Can you give some more discount if i pay on per month basis????:party-smiley-004:

Sent you a few more questions via PM. Im very keen on your service but just want to be thorough before I order.

Thanks! :)

Answer is sent via pm please check this out...

Your rates are really cheap.I am not sure about quality of service.Can you give some more discount if i pay on per month basis????:party-smiley-004:

Yes our rates is really cheap because we are seo company and we have very experienced employees in our seo team, and you can check whole the thread, many wf member's used our service and all are happy to use our service. No we are not doing per month basis link building, because we have many work in queue always......and discount available only on bulk order....pm me if you want discount on bulk order's..

--thanks

I ordered 100 links (for my 2nd website) and service was great. Fast communication and will probably be using in the future again. Recommended!

Thanks Sussib to use our service again and for your outstanding review..........

Is this pricing still in effect (including discount)?

PM me what info you need to do an order please.

The discounted copies was only for first three order's.....and we have updated our price's and packages details a few day's ago like below and you can check our previous post in this thread on 3rd page to know more about price's and packages details...

100 link $25

200 link $40

400 link $80

600 link $115

Hi,

Any updates with my order?

Hello dushhhhhh your order is completed and report sent on your mail address a few hours ago, please check this out....

Now we are accepting new order's....

--thanks

I paid this guy to rank me on the first page for a highly competitive keyword. I didn't think he would come through and would be sweating with excuses, however sure enough he came through and delivered at #10.

Took a while but he didn't stop even when I though he gave up and disappeared for a minute. Then he messaged me out of nowhere with the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.