400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 100 link packages please

Looking to use this to promote several deep pages on same domain. Please PM me with details you need to get started.

quick results, detailed report, some of the links did not go through, many of them are weak, but they are legit links, i think this is a decent service for the price.

sean

no ideea why but i cant PM you

can we comunicate through email? please write an email to hmateiu2ejustice.com. thanks

All order's completed and report sent to every one.....if anyone didn't get the report yet please let me know, 'll send again......

Now i am ready to take more order's, pm me for discount on bulk order's....

We are updating our packages price's and number of links and quality, now you can get maximum 600 One-way links instead of 400 links, our packages details are below:

100 link $25

200 link $40

400 link $80

600 link $115

So I bought 100 links about two months ago.

As of now, 15 links are recognized by google according to goog webmaster tools... Not sure the quality of the links is so hot.

Ordered 400 link package. Waited a while to let some of the links get picked up before reviewing it. Jumped from page 4 to page 1 for a couple of my target keywords within around 2 weeks so pretty happy. All the work was completed in a timely fashion and a comprehensive report was sent through. Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.