★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the service a couple days ago. Service performed quickly and site is now indexed. Not fully yet but about 160 pages. Report is very nice and easy to validate.

I'll give it some time to see what happens with the traffic. I bought the more expensive package so hopefully I'll see a jump in traffic over the next week.

Thanks buddy!

yeah 070707 , you are right..your service was spot on..thanks for the report...i contacted you on icq for another blast

Perfect!

Hi There ,

I would like to use your service but i would like to chat with you first before placing an order if you don't mind , can you please tell me your msn and when you will be available. thanks a lot

Sending PM's out now...

I will be on vacation on the beaches in the south of Spain from tomorrow (Wednesday 10pm) until Monday (7am)... so if I do not have your order within the next 9 hours... it will have to wait until Monday to be completed.

Thanks

thanks for your reply and i like . I really appreciate it and i have went a head and added you to G chat if you would accept my invitation. thanks a lot and best wishes to you to enjoy your vacation :) god bless

Hit up Alicante and the beaches east of there? That place is the sickness...although not being a touron, you probably know better beaches.

Hit up Alicante and the beaches east of there? That place is the sickness...although not being a touron, you probably know better beaches.

My southern expeditions prior to this trip were limited to Sevilla... I was in the old part of Cadiz the entire time. Ridiculously awesome little beach city.

Has anyone tried blasting an e-commerce page? I think it would be safe... but should I buy a .info and throw a page together with a link to my product page? Then blast the .info instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.