★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just because I don't post every day in this thread does not mean that I am not answering you! :eek:)

But just to update, I have sent off messages everyday as they come in.

interested

Hello, i am interested in purchasing your services please send me a pm, let me know all the information your need about my domain and your price, please

thank you.

My review on my 5000 Xrumer Blast

34y4dnt.jpg

I ordered a 5000 Package and Wow... !! I received 7000. That's cool...!!

This guy is can provide Fast and quality service. I received my report within 19 hours from my Order.

He is good communicator and responded to my queries really fast.

Now the Work review: I checked with a random links and all of them carried the link of my site. The great thing is that I could not find a single website (from a random pick) where I didn't find my site. All the forum profiles had a link to my site. That's a real value for money.

Almost 80% of them carried the anchor text. 20-30% of them carried two anchor texts (one in the website field and the other in the signature field.
A few of them say, 10-20% of them carried just the link of my Site URL. Even that's necessary in SEO to look natural.

Overall, I would rate him as a wonderful Xrumer Service provider. The cost seems too less for the service he can offer.

I have kept the record of the SERP's of the keywords I have him. I will not do any more SEO for those keywords for at least a week or two and will see how Xrumer blast can help my keywords to move up the ranking.

I will post an updated review on my SERP changes within a week or so. Thanks again man. .!! :updown:

Reactions: 070707
Status
Not open for further replies.