★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for the 10k basic package via your new site. Link info sent over as "special instructions" w/ the PayPal payment.

Ordered this a few days back. Had a report within 24 hours and everything checks out.

You can get XRumer blasts from other people on WF cheaper but they don't even build their own lists. Common sense dictates that they are likely incapable of doing other things also. So, stick with 070707 if you want someone who knows what the fuck they are doing to handle your blasts. He offers really good prices on bulk work too.

Ordered this a few days back. Had a report within 24 hours and everything checks out.

You can get XRumer blasts from other people on WF cheaper but they don't even build their own lists. Common sense dictates that they are likely incapable of doing other things also. So, stick with 070707 if you want someone who knows what the fuck they are doing to handle your blasts. He offers really good prices on bulk work too.

Thanks a lot, Send me a message anytime you need anything!

Updated Review from 070707 Xrumer Blast last week.

Here are the SERP change for my site in Google.co.in

BEFORE AND AFTER

1. Keyword 1 --- 6 but now 5
2. Keyword 2 ---32 but now 23
3. Keyword 3 --- No where but now 16
4. Keyword 4 --- 7 but now 5
5. Keyword 5 --- no where but now 34
6. Keyword 6 --- no where but now 4
7. Keyword 7 --14 but now 8

I am going to get his service again.. Good work really impressed.

Updated Review from 070707 Xrumer Blast last week.

Here are the SERP change for my site in Google.co.in

BEFORE AND AFTER

1. Keyword 1 --- 6 but now 5
2. Keyword 2 ---32 but now 23
3. Keyword 3 --- No where but now 16
4. Keyword 4 --- 7 but now 5
5. Keyword 5 --- no where but now 34
6. Keyword 6 --- no where but now 4
7. Keyword 7 --14 but now 8

I am going to get his service again.. Good work really impressed.

:music06:

Not much else to say here! :eek:)

Never used Xrumer or worked with 070707 before but with the glowing reviews, it's quite tempting.

Any reason for hesitation if my site is a non-english language site? I'm wondering if SERP improvements will be hindered in my case b/c most profile links will be posted on US or english sites.

Never used Xrumer or worked with 070707 before but with the glowing reviews, it's quite tempting.

Any reason for hesitation if my site is a non-english language site? I'm wondering if SERP improvements will be hindered in my case b/c most profile links will be posted on US or english sites.

Non-English is not a problem. A TON of the forums posted on are foreign TLD's and foreign hosted. You are getting a wide array of links.

Status
Not open for further replies.