You Are All Doomed - The Secrets To Making Money Online

good-good-feel-the-adderall-flowing-through-your-veins.jpg

I gotta admit, I read this 3x and still am not quite sure I understand it.

With respect Guerilla, perhaps this is a man that you don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Then why steal them you ask?

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Reactions: momchil9
^

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtAXRygVZFM"]The Dark Knight - Understanding Criminal Motivation - YouTube[/ame]

There's going to be room still Jon, you said it yourself, anything < 2.5x is still up for grabs and there's a ton of people here that wouldn't mind doubling their monies.

Gets me hot every time you go Darth Vader on everyone though, a/s/l?

Those who innovate and adapt and create they're own methods will survive.

Which one are you? Back to the front!
There will always be people creative and daring enough to carve out profits and beat the system, even when everything looks tapped out. As an example, who remembers the story of the crazy eyeglass salesman who screamed and cursed at his customers to get them to post at his site? He did this deliberately to pwn Google and moved his site to the top of the serps.

Here's an interesting article I read today about Google being as vulnerable as the rest of us in many ways:

http://moz.com/blog/what-scares-google

Now where's that report? Some of us were working and missed out.

With respect Guerilla, perhaps this is a man that you don't fully understand, either. A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I gotta admit, I read this 3x and still am not quite sure I understand it.

heath-ledger-joker-last-moments-people-real-Favim.com-368915.gif

Sounds like Eve Online.

Who else read this in a Michael Caine voice?

Google is not the 500 lbs Gorilla in this room.. if anything, they couldn't figure it out. They just quit the aff game because it wasn't as easy as they thought.. So if Google couldn't handle it, what makes you think you're good enough to survive and thrive?

Fuck google. They didn't "quit the aff game." They're banking it. Google is a giant scraper.

I'm fine with them being a pretty good search engine and profiting from it. But when they start telling people they can't sell links on their own websites... and creating special tags and expecting people to use them, and their entire business model is selling links from their own website, they can go fuck themselves.

Google thinks they're the only group who should profit from a website. They have a bunch of pussy webmasters cheerleading it.

I profit from google. I buy their links. I don't buy their bullshit.

Reactions: quintana
Fuck google. They didn't "quit the aff game." They're banking it. Google is a giant scraper.

I'm fine with them being a pretty good search engine and profiting from it. But when they start telling people they can't sell links on their own websites... and creating special tags and expecting people to use them, and their entire business model is selling links from their own website, they can go fuck themselves.

Google thinks they're the only group who should profit from a website. They have a bunch of pussy webmasters cheerleading it.

I profit from google. I buy their links. I don't buy their bullshit.

Well said, as soon as google start giving a shit about my business I will give a shit about theres

Jon is the type of guy to finance a rebel militia in Africa to take over a gold mine so he can sell it back at 100x it's yearly output

Jon is the type of guy who can take over an entire Caribbean bank without owning any shares or equity in it

Jon is the type of guy who Colombian FARC rebels have to ask permission from before they are allowed to distribute cocaine on his turf

Jon is the type of guy who can sell securities that don't exist and are backed by an oil pipeline that he doesn't even own

Jon is the type of guy who can put a lien on military equipment even after the government has paid for it

Jon is the type of guy who can structure a currency swap agreement between two small countries in South East Asia and somehow end up owning the land rights to an oil field in Texas

Jon is the type of guy who can liquidate your company to your biggest competitor by taking over your financing agreement with the bank at 1/10th its value

Jon is the type of guy to finance a rebel militia in Africa to take over a gold mine so he can sell it back at 100x it's yearly output

Jon is the type of guy who can take over an entire Caribbean bank without owning any shares or equity in it

Jon is the type of guy who Colombian FARC rebels have to ask permission from before they are allowed to distribute cocaine on his turf

Jon is the type of guy who can sell securities that don't exist and are backed by an oil pipeline that he doesn't even own

Jon is the type of guy who can put a lien on military equipment even after the government has paid for it

Jon is the type of guy who can structure a currency swap agreement between two small countries in South East Asia and somehow end up owning the land rights to an oil field in Texas

Jon is the type of guy who can liquidate your company to your biggest competitor by taking over your financing agreement with the bank at 1/10th its value

Jon is a bank?