tumblr_muqib4gfq51swgttco1_400.gif

tumblr_mveckx1G7D1slsep9o1_400.gif

tumblr_mt95jhetSn1s4c47wo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvg4zoKvfd1sfcuxuo1_400.gif

tumblr_mvd043VK3f1rfbedno1_500.gif

Haha...

I was also thinking along those lines.

There was a report?

Damn timezones always fuck me up.. I miss the best stuff on here regularly.
And yes, of course I am talking about the drama fests.

::emp::

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ]Gir - The Doom Song - YouTube[/ame]

I totally agree with this. If you're only willing to do what others have done you're only going to get the leftovers and never get ahead.

I've heard about the glory days where you could make a ton of cash without any work, wish I would have been here then. Unfortunately I wasn't.

So it's back to the grind for me.

+1

What I find intredasting is that Jon is still doing arbitrage (in one of his companies)

It's so hard to find good help nowadays. Ask your staff for the report, and this is what you get :

Niche_Research_Revolution.jpg

God with all this deep shit, AMAs and threads that don't actually say anything concrete I'm worried Jon's account was taken over by CCarter.

Not everyone can understand. Don't be sad though, keep searching for the concrete "simple, easy, quick and right fucking now form".

The path of least resistance is only natural... Just like water, people will follow that path because it provides little resistance. Add in the fact that most people are inherently lazy both intellecutally and creativity wise and you have what you are describing.

Most people are guilty of this, myself included. I mean waking up, pressing a few buttons and watching money roll in is intoxicating.

The problem with following that path is that you're going to end up drowning in the ocean with the rest of the lazy fucktards!

Now that those days are few and far between, it's time to see who the real fighters are. Those who innovate and adapt and create they're own methods will survive.

Which one are you? Back to the front!

Wouldn't you do arbitrage as well if you could say no to campaigns that don't bring in at least a 2,5 ROI? :)

What I find intredasting is that Jon is still doing arbitrage (in one of his companies)