WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered, i asked for payment details, he didnt send any, he just said e'll start soon and will require him to complete in 60 hours, i think its payment on completion. which sounds gret

I got the "75 Social Bookmarking" Report..

Here's my review:

Communication: Excellent
jai sree ram kept in touch and added me messenger. Very impressed..

Service: Excellent
I have checked all the links,All are there and even Sites are having Top most quality..(High PR only)

Price : I hope this is the cheapest price for social bookmarking service... I will be ordering more package soon....

10/10 - Highly Recommended..

I've got the report, I will have a look into it to verify how many of the links are still alive.

got 300 links for $8, pretty good deal.

I will leave itrader if I feel satisfied, about the service, please don't ask me for itrader.

lol !!! wat he is earning just 2 dollars lol & peoples askin for review amazin !!!! lol !!! i provide my service around 30 dollars per 100 SBs not even given Sh** abt reviews already got some nice Clients !!! may be this guy mite provide some review copy !!! i dont know lol !!!

That's what I was thinking.

peoples are might thinking that i am not providing a great content for them but actually i am providing them great service. as a matter of fact i might work with the rates and i might increase the rates after pending order i have two orders right now that is of prachka and pocketrockets or i will check work follow then decide thank you :) Namastey :)

I bought the social bookmarking service, jai sent me a report with direct links to each article entry page ready for me to ping, this is important because if you want to ping the urls you need the direct urls.

I verified the lnks using scrapebox toold.. 236 out of the 301 were verified and validated,

as for the other 64 links, they would be

1) condom linked (redirect url to your page)
2) does not appear because sb account only allows profile views and backlink *may* be buried in page 2 now.
3) removed

All in all for $8 I got a really good deal and a really good job done.

Drawbacks with the service? No spinning titles or descriptions, but for $8 you can't really expect that.

I would recommend jai for bookmarking.

Hello friends :) we have completed the order of prucha and waiting for the details from pocketrockets he didn't made the order yet surely he will :)

@ peli67 we will make a pm to you surely

@we are getting a bulk order even we are going to accept that :) we sent a pm to our client :)

Announcement : from us that is we are going to increase the price and come with new plans and packages to our dear furture clients :)

I ordered 525 social bookmarks package and jai sree ram delivered on time. In my opinion service is great since he submits to top social bookmarking sites like Digg, Propeller and
Slashdot, not only to small unknown ones. Can not beat his price either. Overall -- great job, thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.