Wicked Fire Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain said:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :sleep:
Lol, my brother and I have taken photos before lol of a large bunch of $100 bills before that my mom had once, but that was different.

If I wanted to show off I woulda had more $100's, and not have $1 bills in there too lol

And that'd still be pretty gay.

ltn1dr said:
Transferring over to new ded.

Anyways, I'm leaving the country in a few hours for 3 weeks, have fun bashing me on this thread :ak:

Really hope you get those T-Shirts, maybe you can send me a complimentary one to that address you got on file? ;)

Your concept of time really blows. You have to be one of the worst liars around. First you try to defend yourself about the contest, when it's pretty fucking clear that you cheated or your friends cheated, either way, not one of your referrals had made a single post, and have visited here since the day they signed up. And now you say you're leaving the country.

So where is your family vacation this year? Do send us pictures of your mother arguing to put sun tan lotion on her little package of joy.

I have to say this is by far one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. First Doogie Houser over here starts the thread to bash WF, and the natives get restless and turn on him. Sorry buddy, but you picked the wrong fucking place to start up. Go cry to people who care.

Jon said:
Your concept of time really blows. You have to be one of the worst liars around. First you try to defend yourself about the contest, when it's pretty fucking clear that you cheated or your friends cheated, either way, not one of your referrals had made a single post, and have visited here since the day they signed up. And now you say you're leaving the country.

So where is your family vacation this year? Do send us pictures of your mother arguing to put sun tan lotion on her little package of joy.

I have to say this is by far one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. First Doogie Houser over here starts the thread to bash WF, and the natives get restless and turn on him. Sorry buddy, but you picked the wrong fucking place to start up. Go cry to people who care.
I love how here...

http://www.wickedfire.com/showpost.php?p=21504&postcount=57

he was "leaving the country" in a few hours, yet still making posts this whole morning :)

Jon said:

Few hours can be whatever amount of time I'd like. To be exact, I'll be leaving my house within 13 hours. If you really must know, I'm going to visit some family and friends in Colombia, and this is also my mom's annual corporation member meeting.

Regarding the contest, don't bullshit me. Its not my fault that you never made any rules regarding the contest. I did my part. If my referrals didn't want to post on WF, thats not my fault. You can't hold me responsible for a rule you never made, and you know that. If you wanted the referrals to post, why didn't you fuckin say so? Why were you stupid enough to make a contest with unspoken, unmentioned rules that were never even implied? Lee's contest over at EF had everything stipulated, and I had no problems at all over there. Are you going to blame me for your fault, your mistake, your lack of information and details?

That contest was so ironic; you blatantly exaggerated the contest prize, which you got grilled for on your own forum, and you forget to mention details that were of utmost importance. How convenient. Here we have it: "The site made by his team that you will definitely want in your aresenal of sites" turns out to be a scraper script and I was supposed to know that my referrals had to post. Thats just beautiful.

I'm not going to send you pictures of anything, bastard. Fuck you, why didn't you become a comedian instead of a web entrepeneur?

So, in closing, Mister Jon, get your fucking facts right. If you're going to run a contest, state what you want and don't expect people to know what you mean. You thought people would know what you meant about the prize, but I think every single god damned winner felt decieved. Then you expect me to know that my referrals were supposed to sign up with legitimate emails, post lots, and like a forum. If you wanted that, you should have specified it, I could have told my contacts on AIM/MSN to post if I had known you were going to bitch about it, and not criticize me after the fact.

ltn1dr said:
Lol, my brother and I have taken photos before lol of a large bunch of $100 bills before that my mom had once, but that was different.

If I wanted to show off I woulda had more $100's, and not have $1 bills in there too lol

And that'd still be pretty gay.
This thread has now become worthless without pics...were are the ones with your mom sprawled out on the bills? :p

ltn1dr said:
I already said I could see why people like it, thanks for telling me something I never needed to know.

I don't give a fuck what you think about my blogs colors, and I don't give a fuck if you think my blog is shitty, gay, garbage, or anything else. If that's all the disses you can come up with, please, just leave this thread.

My 12 year old neighbor could have come up with a better diss than having me get a new design blog. Does it look like I care what you think? I don't even know you bitch, so jump the fuck off my sack. You just told me you like dark colors, well guess what? I don't want them on my blog. How the fuck do you think I'm going to spend time getting a new design for my blog when I don't care?

Why don't you spend sometime getting those gay ass ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ out of your signature and then come talk with me.
haha.. ok... but... at the end of the day your blog looks like shit

It aint a diss dude.. its a fact. :action-smiley-027:

ps - I didnt mean just the colours.. the design, logo etc..

Did your 12yr old neighbour design it?

Can someone please fulfill the kid's desire to be reported to Google? ;) Here's a screenshot that might help ya folks --

;P

And I wasn't committing click fraud either. -- So, do you have a history of doing things like this? Just curious. :p

Lord Brar said:
And I wasn't committing click fraud either. -- So, do you have a history of doing things like this? Just curious. :p

Wow, this post pretty much epitomizes ignorance.

If I had said, "And I wasn't committing click fraud again" then you could assume that I had a history with click fraud.

Maybe you can learn how to read things properly, and then learn how to decipher people's words. In the mean time, stick with what you know, and stop pretending to be cool and poke fun at things where there is no fun to be poked. ;)

ltn1dr said:
Wow, this post pretty much epitomizes ignorance.

If I had said, "And I wasn't committing click fraud again" then you could assume that I had a history with click fraud.

Maybe you can learn how to read things properly, and then learn how to decipher people's words. In the mean time, stick with what you know, and stop pretending to be cool and poke fun at things where there is no fun to be poked. ;)
I would just bring down all my competitors by using those proxy PPC bot clicker thingies.

Actually, this part does tell something about it.

Lord Brar said:
Actually, this part does tell something about it.

Pulling sentences out of context are we?

You know very well that was aimed at the fact that obviously Google wouldn't ban me for an unreasonable CTR if someone was clicking my ads with that intent.

You show your own stupidity by trying to diss me by pulling sentences out of context.

z00pedup said:
haha.. ok... but... at the end of the day your blog looks like shit

It aint a diss dude.. its a fact. :action-smiley-027:

ps - I didnt mean just the colours.. the design, logo etc..

Did your 12yr old neighbour design it?

Okay, glad youve made a point.

Thanks for stating a fact then ;)

I sincerely hope someone does the same to your YPN account. Then you'd be fucked.

Banned from AdSense and YPN. I can imagine your earnings would drop by a rather nice amount -- For us anyway. :action-smiley-052:

Status
Not open for further replies.