Wicked Fire Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
John said:
I bet your the real mustard man aren't you?

pokertrackernonusermz2.jpg

If there was a ninja smiley here, I'd be using that right about now:

You're moving your sites over to a dedicated server? You must have a pretty fucking big text-messaging site and arcade -- I haven't a doubt in my mind that you're a lying fucktard though, the designs are the worst I've ever seen.

Maybe you should save some money by getting a VPS at the most, and hire a decent designer.

Hey here's an acronym for ya. MYOB (Mind Your Own Business)Leave my business decisions up to me. But thanks for your input.I'm not even going to address the whole dedicated server thing because I'm posting this from my cell and its a waste of time.Goodnight Wicked Fire

that was a fun day - 85 post and lots of funny lines - nothing like a good old-fashioned beating.

remind me to never post drunk here!

I am worsless! it just kind of roles nicesessly of the tong!
ha!
crap there I go posting drunk! were is my sponser when I needs hims?

Well now it is time for me to chirp in

Andy................you suck balls!!!!!

Most of your money is cheap arse money anyway, you just use YPN and manage to get a few clicks. Try using adsense you dickhead, or even try affiliate marketing. You would be naked in that arena.

/me back into the circle and slaps his team mates hands

illusion said:

Most of your money is cheap arse money anyway, you just use YPN and manage to get a few clicks. Try using adsense you dickhead, or even try affiliate marketing. You would be naked in that arena.

Haha! I didn't even know you had it in you! :drinkup:

illusion said:

I still don't know what that has to do with anything. It just seems as though you haven't read any posts, except maybe the title thread and my first post, and decided to post.

I could have sworn that I mentioned elsewhere that whatever money I make is completely irrelevant to anything here. I can't see how any amount of money I make can somehow be related to what I think of WF, Jon, or any of you guys. But, if you think what you mentioned is somehow relevant, then I'll have to agree with you, and thats why I've already started integrating Adsense and Casale on some of my sites. I've also started dabbing in CPA and am gonna get my affiliate account finalized with them once I send them a copy of my EIN number form.

Thanks for your interest though!

ltn1dr said:
I still don't know what that has to do with anything. It just seems as though you haven't read any posts, except maybe the title thread and my first post, and decided to post.

I could have sworn that I mentioned elsewhere that whatever money I make is completely irrelevant to anything here. I can't see how any amount of money I make can somehow be related to what I think of WF, Jon, or any of you guys. But, if you think what you mentioned is somehow relevant, then I'll have to agree with you, and thats why I've already started integrating Adsense and Casale on some of my sites. I've also started dabbing in CPA and am gonna get my affiliate account finalized with them once I send them a copy of my EIN number form.

Thanks for your interest though!
are you even old enough to join those programs? :485:

ltn1dr said:
Don't have to be. Its not like I'm joining under my name, I join under my company's name.

Baaahahahahaha!! Yeah, sure you have a company that does nothing but run a text messaging site and a shitty arcade.

He changed his sig, lol.. You have to be under 17 to view his blog now. How amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.