Wicked Fire Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the one to break it to you people, but there's much more immaturity in this thread than ltn1drs. Ok, he made an attack on the forum, but for fucks sake, this is turning into a Jerry Springer show.

At least try to educate him first, instead of just hammering him to the ground with every little worseless thing you can find.

BTW Andy, Don't forget to keep us updated if Google responds to the email they just got. :)

MisterX you are just mad because this is way longer than "The Biggest Thread On Wicked Fire" that you started.

j/k bud :D

MisterX said:
At least try to educate him first, instead of just hammering him to the ground with every little worseless thing you can find.

mmmm... naaah.. this is more fun!!

:evil_laughter:

Kiddin man.. I did educate him. About design..

get your point tho.. im over this.

Indy said:
I sincerely hope someone does the same to your YPN account. Then you'd be fucked.

Banned from AdSense and YPN. I can imagine your earnings would drop by a rather nice amount -- For us anyway. :action-smiley-052:

Good luck with your internet ventures as well mate!

MisterX said:
I hate to be the one to break it to you people, but there's much more immaturity in this thread than ltn1drs. Ok, he made an attack on the forum, but for fucks sake, this is turning into a Jerry Springer show.

Only the first few posts in this thread had any shred of maturity in them.

MisterX said:

Ok... Captain Save-a-Ho :(

ChrisS said:
MisterX you are just mad because this is way longer than "The Biggest Thread On Wicked Fire" that you started.

j/k bud :D

Yeah, it's fucked up...you offer to people a damn good idea, selflessly tryin' to contribute 'n' all, only to have some bitchin' punk ass kid come along with some worseless rant and get way more attention in a matter of hours!

Fucked up, man, fucked up... ;)

MisterX said:
Yeah, it's fucked up...you offer to people a damn good idea, selflessly tryin' to contribute 'n' all, only to have some bitchin' punk ass kid come along with some worseless rant and get way more attention in a matter of hours!

Fucked up, man, fucked up... ;)

My bad :party-smiley-004:

Okay, well I had fun arguing with you guys, did indeed learn a few things :)

I'm off on my trip, might have internet access there, who knows (as if you guys cared :p)

Talk you you guys later,

Andy R

Later ltn1dr, you will be missed.

Disclaimer: This post may not contain any truth whatsoever. Herein it is subject to change with or without the consent of the individual readers at any time and for any reason.

DruSam said:
Later ltn1dr, you will be missed.
Disclaimer: This post may not contain any truth whatsoever. Herein it is subject to change with or without the consent of the individual readers at any time and for any reason.

Hehe nice little legal notice there, I'll save it to my legal snippets directory. :small-smiley-026:

Status
Not open for further replies.