Wicked Fire Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ltn1dr said:
Transferring over to new ded.

Anyways, I'm leaving the country in a few hours for 3 weeks, have fun bashing me on this thread :ak:

That has been one long ass transfer to a dedicated server.
24.gif
24.gif

Indy said:
Surely typing from a cell phone would make you miss out letters, not add them? :playboy_sml:

Yeah, "genious" was indeed a typo, but typing from a Cingular 8125 (Google it) actually does add more letters because the keys are not spaced out at all :smokin:

Indy said:
Wow! Now I see how you're making $1-5k a month, with a WHOLE 3 IMPRESSIONS!!

wtf.GIF
Now you're just taking random things, completely out of context and trying to poke fun with it.

That Blog post you stole that pic from said:
And I wasn’t committing click fraud either. Yeah, the “Today’s Earnings” suck, but then again I’m a full-fledged YPN fan and only use my Adsense account when its a matter of life and death.

Now you're just being stupid. If you're going to criticize me, make sure you're just not randomly pulling crap out of context. At least a few other of your disses made more sense than this one.

I thought you were leaving the country?

I could give less a fuck what you think of my blog,

You're simply jumping on the bandwagon with what Jon said, although he is only making assumptions based on evidence,

BWAHAHHAHAH

Apologies I didnt read the last 7 pages of this thread.. its to boring.

Fuck freedom of speech. Delete/ban this dude.. his posts are irritating to read..

Its basically the exact opposite of Earners Forum. EF is nice, organized, structured, light-colored, with quality posts and posters, and WF is the exact opposite.
One of the reasons I like WF is the dark colours..

Andy - Why dont you spend some time getting a new design for your blog. It looks like shit.

z00pedup said:
Apologies I didnt read the last 7 pages of this thread.. its to boring.

Fuck freedom of speech. Delete/ban this dude.. his posts are irritating to read..

One of the reasons I like WF is the dark colours..

Andy - Why dont you spend some time getting a new design for your blog. It looks like shit.
I already said I could see why people like it, thanks for telling me something I never needed to know.

I don't give a fuck what you think about my blogs colors, and I don't give a fuck if you think my blog is shitty, gay, garbage, or anything else. If that's all the disses you can come up with, please, just leave this thread.

My 12 year old neighbor could have come up with a better diss than having me get a new design blog. Does it look like I care what you think? I don't even know you bitch, so jump the fuck off my sack. You just told me you like dark colors, well guess what? I don't want them on my blog. How the fuck do you think I'm going to spend time getting a new design for my blog when I don't care?

Why don't you spend sometime getting those gay ass ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ out of your signature and then come talk with me.

It wasn't even my money, but think what you like, I don't care.

*In Cartman voice* "Hey Mooooooom can you give me two hundred dollaaaars so I can take pictures and put them on the internet."

ltn1dr said:
It wasn't even my money, but think what you like, I don't care.

So, Someone else gave you $200 to take a picture of and put it on your blog? :batman:

Pain said:
So, Someone else gave you $200 to take a picture of and put it on your blog? :batman:

No, was the networks money from a company account we closed, but whatever.

You guys are pretty funny though lol. I can actually see someone doing that lol, but if I did ever want to take a pic to show off I'd make sure it was a much larger amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.